158. Annika gets to know about shivaay 🌚

Hello
Am I m late🙂 Yes I m late

Recap: shivaay visits annika and give her divorce papers.

Acha enjoy 
................ 

After closing the door on shivaay's face
Ani closes her eyes tightly standing against the closed door.

nitin take baby steps towards her.

nitin: ani ( he whispered reaching close to her)

she opens her eyes with a jerk taking two steps away from him.

nitin: You are fine right ( he asked with a concerned expression on his face while she give him a plain look and move towards balcony taking her phone and close the door so that he can't come.)

nitin stand outside the balcony door thinking about all the things he can do to take the advantage of this situation😒.
20 mins have passed but she is still not out.

nitin: what the hell. I thought abhi thoda sympathise krunga aur shivaay ko blame krunga but here she is not coming out aise kaise chalega damit ( he muttered under his breath hitting the table )

after 10 minutes Annika came out while nitin runs towards her panicked.

nitin: what happened annika. please talk to me. you don't need to imprison yourself for him please annika. if he can't understand you and your intentions trust me there is no need of you to run behind him. you deserve better at least better than that man who knows how much her wife loves her but still doubts on her. ( he says furiously showing how much angry he is at shivaay for behaving with her like this while she looks at him with an expression less face. )

seeing the plain look on her face he thought his words are effecting so he continued saying how blessed shivaay is to have her but at the same time how he never value her the way she deserves.

suddenly door bell starts ringing
annika look towards door And then nitin who is keep on blabbering.
she holds his wrist tightly making his mouth shut as he look towards her startled
dragging him towards the door she open it while before he can process what happened he is already standing outside her room with Nia standing beside him🌚.

Nia : what happened ani you told me to come urgently. is everything fine ( she asked in panic stricken voice first checking on her brother then looking towards her )

ani: take him. I have some work ( she says sternly )

While Nia looked at her flabbergasted.

Nia: but in morning only

ani: I said leave me alone( she rebuke)

Nia looked towards her shockingly then towards nitin who is already standing there shocked.

ani: and yes mr nitin khanna mere shivaay main lakh khamiya(cons) sahi par wo phir bhi mujhse bahut zyada acha insaan hai. ek minute ke liye main uski intentions par doubt kr skti hu par wo mujhpar kabhi doubt nhi krega. agr wo mujhse door bhi jana chahega na toh bhi main wo afford nhi kr skti becoz I m the one who is less unworthy of him . so from next time talk about him with respect. be coz apne husband ko disrespect krne ki permission maine kisi ko nhi di hai. ( saying this she closed the door on his face while Nia is the most confused person standing there while somewhere she knows annika wants to be left alone for sometime so she left silently.

nitin started moving towards exit angrily while Nia followed him breathing heavily as she already came here as fast as she can and now her brother is walking as if some racing competition is going on .