166. Annika's Breakdown

Hello

Recap : anaite came to Mumbai while shivaay tried to collect proofs to find about her identity but failed miserably

Enjoy
............

Oberoi mansion

Shivaay enter the mansion lost in his thoughts.  He can't believe he did this to someone else thinking her to be annika. He felt so disgusting about himself that he just want to punish himself as harsh as he can. How can he do this. What if annika get to know this. How will she take all this. What will he answer her. Is this his love that he simply took any random girl as annika just becoz she looked like her. Is his love only limited to her face. Why his heart is still screaming at him that she is his  annika. How can his heart betray annika. How can he do this to her ( all this question he was asking himself in his mind)

He was moving towards his room when Rudy engulfed him in bone crashing hug.

Rudy: you won bhaiya. Your trust won. You were always right. I m so sorry I didn't trust you. You were always right ( he says happily as his eyes are pouring out the happy tears).

Shivaay break the hug flabbergastated

Shiv : what are you talking about Rudy? What happened ?

Rudy: annika bhaiya. Annika is alive. Om be mujhe bataya. Mujhe toh abhi bhi sab sapna lag RHA hai. Oh god bhaiya I want to meet her I want to hug her. I missed her So much bhaiya. 

Shivaay looked at him with blank face .

Rudy: she is in Mumbai right ? Take me to her na bhaiya. I wanted to meet her. Please na bhaiya wo itne din thi kahan aur aayi

Shiv: stop it Rudy just stop it ( he roars loudly cutting his words in between as the whole house gets alert with sudden roar )

Rudy: bhaiya ( he whispered startled )

Shiv: She is not annika. She is anaita. Annika nhi hai woh( he whispers looking down as the whole family gathers around listening both of them )

Rudy: anaita
And next second Shivaay falls on his knees.

Shiv: She is not my annika. I was wrong . my instinct was wrong. Everything was wrong. How could I be so wrong. How could I not differentiate. How could i ( he cried out loud whereas  om and rudra immediately sit beside him holding his shoulder tightly )

Rudy: bhaiya please relax koi baat nhi aapko bharosa hai na annika aayegi toh aayegi. Aap aise himmat mat haro woh aayegi. ( he says trying to gave a hope to his brother as he just want his brother to be alright no matter at what cost).

Dadi: rudra tu kyu use

Om: nhi dadi annika aayegi Shivaay KO annika par bharosa hai aur Hume shivaay ke bharose par. (He says cutting dadi's word in between as All the family members looked down at the three brothers sadly.)

Pinky: shivaay KO room main le jao tum dono main dinner wahin bhijwati hu. ( she says wiping her tears as sheoves towards kitchen not able to look at the sight of his helpless son)

Rudy nodded and signal everyone to leave them alone

Farm house.

After shivaay left anaita didn't speak a word with anyone. She just closed her self in her room. The maid did knock at  her room to ask her for dinner but she didn't came out.

Morning

Anaita gets ready  and start waiting for shivaay call or message about his arrival timing. But neither he called nor he messaged.
After waiting for enough time she finally called him as her inner turmoil is not letting her sit in peace after seeing his condition last night. But he didn't picked up her call even after calling him for more than 50 times. She book a cab and was about to leave for his office but before that her phone starts ringing and it flashes shivaay. She sighs in relief and picks up the call.