Peter Out Of The Draft

The night is fresh; with the days heat slowly cooling down. The wind pushes my fur as my paws make no big sounds through the woods. Although a few owls and trees leaves makes swirling sound effects.  A light knock sends me back to reality; surprising myself I'd really come. "Hey, Glad you decided to come after all"  Hannah ears are pointing up with her mouth opened; showing her bright pink tongue. "I bet you; he can't bet  me to the river" A deep growl asks behind me.  My body felt daring with speed. William takes off not caring if I took the bait or not. My muscles fling into action as my legs embrace every step that slightly sinks into the mud. "Damn, Better luck next time Wheels"  William shakes his head making his fur flick out; his eyes fill in with disappointment from losing the race. A few seconds past he continues on like nothing had happened taking a couple licks of the river bank while Sabrina comes behind him with Fiona. Sabrina is transformed into her orange and white  fox  and Fiona had changed into what seems to be an Arctic Fox. Her fur is uneven in a cute and fluffy way with grey and white patches of colors. Sabrina is slightly taller then Fiona but their bodies are very different.  Fiona's tail is longer and thicker; her nose is a like cute little button and her eyes are a light brown color when she glance's this way. "Good now that we are all here; I think we  can start" Max sits up straight next to Dante and Charlie where they are hugging romantically. "Start on what exactly?" Charlie stops licking Dante's paw and stands up awkwardly. "We'd promise Fiona we'd help the rest of the sired; to be free of Drake" Hannah walks to Charlie and knocks him down back into his sitting position.  "Really?" Fiona says in a whisper of half disbelief and gratitude. "Yes, Others can do as they please but that's our promise to you" Hannah Cuts in " but it would be an honor if you'd come and join us; after all we are a pack"  Hannah bends her head lower in Max's direction to apologies but he shakes it off. Hannah knew she would get punish later on.  "What do we get out of it?"  Charlie gives a low growl. "Count me in" Dante stands taking  a few steps away from Charlie. "We would be glad too" William steps forwards with Sabrina licking his mouth once. "I know where the are located" Sabrinas tail wiggles and then she looks my way.  As if she was waiting for my response.  Its not her fault my head speaks to me but my heart say's nothing. "Count me out" My voice sounds abrupt. I walk away from the pack feeling a shadow behind me.  "Stop following me" My voice comes out so unnatural that is doesn't belong to my body. "She was sired Pete, how would you feel if this was turned around? " Hannah's soft voice pause's for a few seconds. "She had no choice Pete" I feel a bit annoyed that she keeps saying my name with desperation.  "I did not promise her anything" I turn around to see Hannah face in mix emotions of concerning and disappointment. "This isn't about that, its something else and you know it!" She grunts harshly pushing me off that I lose balance for a few seconds.  She's talking about our twin flame. I know what Fiona said before wasn't true; that the only reason she said that was because of the sire bond with Drake but it still hurts. So what If I'm being dramatic over it. I don't want to accept it, not just yet and maybe its  just my cloud of anger thoughts.    "Fine. maybe that's it" I finally admit to Hannah. "Charlie will join us eventually" Hannah walks around a tree, disappearing for a few seconds before her head pops out the other side of the tree. We know Dante and Charlie will have problems if he doesn't help Fiona out.   Charlie is over his head about Dante so most likely he'll do it for him.  Myself on the other hand I'm not sure. "Good; so you don't need me" By the look on Hannah's face, rolling her eyes in disguise as I feel the smirk on my muzzle get bigger. "Pete why do you have to be selfish now?" I hear her voice beyond the woods in a whisper.  My paws turn into feet naturally as the nights wind picks up stronger.

---Writer's Word---

Thank you for reading, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am writing it, please vote and comment away! Love heart and Air Hugs!