Hannah & Peter

I didn't need to tell Hannah that Fiona had found out, everyone would of heard us, with there incredible super hearing. Hannah hadn't made eye contact with me just yet not until Fiona took a bite of her pancakes. Fiona is furious, the redness on her skin shows it; like she'd been sunburnt. At least the flames have gone and her hair didn't glow more brighter then it had outside. Hannah apologies in a soft tone and walks out; knowing Fiona wouldn't accept it straight away. "How do you feel?" My voice sounds soft but louder enough that Fiona turns her face up to me. I'm standing at the bathroom door, my legs are getting pins and needles in them . Fiona shrugs her shoulders; taking another bite of the pancake. "Try the water" I feel her eyes catch mine. She picks up the water in a fast motion and gulps it all; like she'd been very thirsty. She's either really mad or annoyed at this moment. I cant put my finger on to, it could be both with the frown on her face she displays. "I feel nothing" She puts the glass down onto the night stand but it shatters into pieces into her hand that draws blood from it. She swears under her breath taking a glass piece out of her inner palm. "Here let me help" I hesitate at first to touch her but she come forwards letting me examine her cuts. She has four little cuts in her palm but they are healing over quite quickly; beside the third one were another piece of glass is in her hand pretty deep. Holding the piece of broken glass she looks away, she sighs as her body jolt slightly away from me as I pull it out. I slightly caress the cut as her blood spills out slightly giving my thump a wet sensation. The wound close's as the blood dry's on my thump. "I feel nothing has changed, how will we know?" She gets off the bed past me into the bathroom turning the tap sink on. "It probably needs time, sleep on it I guess" She shakes her hands in the sink getting the water of her hands but then smoke appears "I've had enough of sleep" She skips past the towel and then grabs her luggage bag. "What are you doing?" My feet are ready to follow her down the stairs if she went that way. "I'd promise my family I'd be back home tomorrow" Fiona didn't finish the sentence as Hannah knocks on the door but then comes in anyways pocking her head in. "Wheels; wants to see both of you" Fiona cuts her off nodding her head. "No I'm leaving" She puts her backpack on her left shoulder. "You can't go" Hannah raise her voice in a worriedness. "Well this wasn't apart of the plan" Hannah lips moves as if she is tangled up in words. "We need to keep an eye on you, we cant do that if your gone" Hannah gives her a small smile knowing we can't do anything on Fiona as she is a shield against our powers. Her attention shifts onto me as if she is asking that I come with her; to come to Australia with Fiona. "I'll go with her" Hannah smile's bigger this time nodding her head but Fiona nods her head in disgrace. "Thanks I'll let Max and Wheels know " Hannah gives me a playful smirk but then pouts her lips towards Fiona who is frowning her face hard. "No! Why on earth, his not coming with me" She stomps her feet a couple of times like a child losing a fit. "We are happy to keep you here then" Hannah says informing her that she will be kept here like a prisoner until something happens with parts of tub she consumed in her from the pancakse she had finished; and bacon and eggs she had nippled on. "I'm not all bad aren't I?" My voice is in a teasing way, I couldn't help but giggle towards the end of it.

To be continued.....

----Writer's board---

Off to Australia where Fiona lives with her family! In the next chapter will found out how Fiona and her family live. Fiona's changes. How? When? Into what? And how will it change her. Plus Peter is along with her in the ride. Will Peter and Fiona finally grow trust after it has been broken to many times before? Will they give in to there Twin flame and fall in love? Or will they get nasty toward each other.

Please vote and comment away! Thank you for reading my writing as I am still learning to write perfect grammar!