Pale Skin & Blue Lips

Fiona's skin turns pale white as her body falls onto the floor making a slow echo thump in the room. Even though it wasn't in slow mood, it felt like it to me. Her lips outlined dark blue as her now faded out wash out red color hair hides half of her face. Her Brother Ryan jumps out of his chair with a chicken leg on his fork, his face is in terror that his mother pulls him into his arms standing up; while father runs to the home phone. Which is on the wall across him, those really old phones that is still connected to a long spring wire. "The ambulance aren't going to be here quickly enough!" Fiona's Mother yells at him pointing at the kitchen cardboard. "First aid kit now, Ryan go to your room" Things move around in panic behind me. I didn't care though. I'm holding Fiona's head, taking the hair off her face her eyes become clear as a ghost; that's when I'd thought we'd lost her but the Twin Flame lingers strong in the air between us. I try to feel a pulse. "No Stay with us!" My voice a lot louder then its ever been since I'd leaded into Australia. "No, Give me the god dam pack!" The room spins and turns into one big popping sound effect from my fast movements towards Fiona's Parents sending them into a sleep trance. They drop in a fainting fall. One falls on the couch and the other on the kitchen floor hitting his head on a cardboard door. It sends a quick thump sound effect that I know it will send Fiona's Father a bruise. " Come On!" I say as I start the CPR on her chest but it seems like its not working. She almost died twice could this be her final death? I stop feeling no pulse on Fiona. She remains still. "No!" Water comes out of my eyes heavy, they fall down my cheeks onto Fiona's pale face. The Twin Flame aromas stay strong that fills my noise with a tangy smell. My fangs tears through my gums sending pain through my jaws and my nails becomes thicker. "I'm Sorry Fiona; I cant lose you" My voice sounds deeper. I pull her close , feeling her cold skin against my hot sweaty skin. She falls into my arms with her neck opened ready for me to take a bite of her. Ready to make her mine. My Twin Flame even though that's not what we both want. Her flash is the matching feel on my lips to her body but once I dig deep with my fangs; the blood pours in like warm coffee. Fiona awakes with a big inhale of breath as I regret forcing her to bite into my neck completing our bond. "I'm sorry" It comes out in a whisper. Fiona pupils change as her eye color becomes Hazel once again and her heart beats fast in a wolf way Intune with mine. "We are Twin Flames" I say through our bond that tingles between us. "No.." She sits up on her right side ignoring what I'd just said though our bond. I forget Ryan, he was watching the whole time in terror by his bedroom door. "Please make him forget" She now turns to me as Ryan starts to run down the hallway. I am faster though grabbing a hold of him; I hold his chin up forcing him to look into my eyes and do what Fiona ask for. "Forget what you have seen" I pause as he nods his head in agreement. "Now go back into your room and do your homework, don't come out until its finished" Ryan nods again and follows my words completely. He doesn't come out until we cleaned the area up which was nine o'clock. That includes Fiona's parents when they wake up. I Told her Father he'd had a running with his bull and to rest for a couple of hours. Fiona's Mother wake up having a bad dream. It was a piece of cake. We went to bed laying on each side. Fiona is in the sheets and me out of them. We both seem very stiff making sure we don't touch each other. We haven't talked since that happened and that includes our bond as well. "You could of let me died" Fiona send through the bond turning her head towards me on her fluffy pillow. "We have came to far for you to die again" I send back honestly blunt. "No we haven't" She say's out loud this time in the dark room we both lay in. "How so?" She turns her whole body to me this time feeling her warmth through the sheets she lays in. "You are cured, your no longer trap by Drake in his bond and your alive, that' s a win" I reply already regretting it because she is still in a bond now. This will be different though, I wont control her and she can be with anyone she likes even if my Twin Flame will get jealous. I know I can control it. I was jealous and in love with Lisa for two years and I hated her all at once; keeping away from her as much as I could. I know she is reading my thoughts with the different expressions on her face quickly changing. "Drake is still controlling others?" She wipes her eyes removing a tire from her left cheek. "While that's our next mission, you and I" I say out loud hearing the echo in the room between the whispering. "You and me?" The bond warmth is strong at her end. "If you want..." She cuts me off through the bond giving my head a slight whiplash. "No you will just betray me" We've done this to her, the pack but she has done it to us too. its like we are going round in circles. Unless Something new comes with it. "I promise on the Twin Flame" I send to the bond with a purple warmth that send out to her new tattoo on her neck shaped like a star.. "Fine, by the way I don't want anyone else though" Her tingle warmth is on my tattoo on my left thumb. I don't know if that's true what she is saying because the Twin Flame has taken over her drive of her desires. "I knew when I saw you in first semester, on the beach but the only reason I didn't want it is because" She pauses as I finish it with Drake and then my break up with Lisa didn't leave me in the right mind. " I'm happy I am yours Peter; but I need to know if you are too?" She ask through the bond but I didn't answer it. Her lips feel soft against mine as my whole body becomes lightweight.

The End

** Thank you so much for reading! Please don't forget to vote and comment away!****

Check out my next book Called The Broken Pack. (On Hold)

The pack has been broken apart! I guess Drake won after all. Peter and Fiona went after Drake and the sired bonds. They succeeded but they didn't think of what would happen when they've gotten them freed and Drake WASN'T in the picture?

Wild Werewolves now roam everywhere and anywhere doing anything they wanted. Mystery attacks throughout the world, people are disappearing ; than a few months they are found without no memory of it. 

Besides there weird behaviors that they hadn't had before everything seems to be normal in there final few weeks after they've commit suicide. 

Some people are getting curious around town that they've notice it only happening on the full moon. Many people are trying to get to the bottom of it. They gather in small groups through the forest hunting us down one by one. Charlie and I (Dante), got caught in one of the hunts. I tried to save us both but I couldn't. 

My Twin Flame had died by humans hands (Charlie). Max told me to cover for safety with Hannah and the rest of them back in there home town in the Northern side but there cover didn't last long. I haven't heard anything from them and its been two years now.

 I have moved to India; I keep to myself working as a Limo Driver for a privilege Family. They keep to themselves only talking to me when giving me orders or directions to places. Beside their daughter Sara who is about the same age as me.

 She always talks to me. She calls me by nickname diamond and always invites me to her parties but I never go to any because I still feel broken. I am broken. Besides nothing will happen anyway she has a boyfriend.

-----------------

Dante is far away from home for a good reason but what he doesn't know is that there is more dangerous things out in India; far more dangerous than other werewolves hunters.  Watch out Dante!

Dante and  Sara foams a strong friendship but could it be more?

Could Dante forgive and let go of his anger after what humans did to his Twin Flame Charlie? After all Sara is just human or could she be something else?