Peter

Its so hard to breath, my chest feels so tight but it ease's as Max answers his phone I gash out everything that had happened with Fiona but it didn't come out right. "Fiona twin Flame, she wolf, not want, fuck" My voice sounds shaky but it wasn't the main problem on the phone, it was the loud cheering in the background that Max couldn't hear what I was saying. "Pete, hold on" Shuffling noises appear for a few seconds and then hearing Hunter's talking after the phone hangs up. I didn't bother to call him back, I didn't feel like crashing there night out at the game that Hunter had planed. So I go back to my dorm reading a few notes from Mathematics Class as I listen to my Ipod and clean out my nightstand draw. By the time I finish it was eleven O'clock; My phone buzzed on my desk. Its a Message from Mum **Hello Darling, How's everything going? Father and I can't come this week for your birthday; we will make it up too you next week, See you next Saturday? ** A slight disappointment as I read the message but I'd have to get over it like I always do. **Everything is good here; Why are you up so late? No Worries can't wait; Thanks for letting me know** I press send getting change into my grey trackies; throwing my top off and slide into bed putting my earphones on to my nightstand. My phone light buzzes lighting the dark room. ** That's so great to hear; I just finished work late shifts this week; see you then; love you Darling** I type back feeling my eyes glued to the screen. **Love you too, Goodnight** My Mum works as a nurse she's been doing that since I was little, she always complains about the hours and the pay but she never found another job in a different filed. I think she just accepts it now though. It could be worse is what I'd remember her say to us always at the dinner table with her restful smile. My eyes stare at the white ceiling not ever getting tired or getting heavy. My body stays stiff and sweat forms my forehead. Hunter opens the door with a half full slushy drink . "Your awake?" Sounding surprise. "Yeah, how was the game?" He placers his drink on his night stand and sits on his bed removing his shoes. "It was great, we won!" Hunter lets his hair down falling on to his shoulder and pillow as he lays down. "That's great; Wish I was there" I say almost like a whisper. Hunter Giggles "You Wish..." A snore comes out of his mouth not finishing the sentence falling to sleep. The moon has a half face tonight as I look out of the window with the trees leaves moving in all different directions. Tonight might not be a good night to transform but I am getting a big itch that I cant ignore it. Hearing Hunter's even breathing tells me his in deep sleep as I get out of bed and run across the campus in a flash that if someone would have seen me I'd be a fog in the air. It's past midnight so the only people who would be up is the night guides in the Library and hallways of the Study Buildings. The forest I found is down the west; where our pack haven't been before; The smell of the woods have no territorial marks to it and is fresh with grass mold around the thick trees. The trees have Yellow to purple colors within them and the dirt feels soft on my paws. I walk through ending up to a small Dam with a little waterfall and a small tree branch bridge. The bridge looks like it had been made a few years ago and they'd forgotten about it that know its apart of nature. Yellow sunflower stems twirl around the top leaving the flowers hanging on the sides. Its a beautiful site. "What are you doing?" Max stands behind; his black fur makes this place seem brighter. "I couldn't sleep....do you always have to sneak out on me?" I feel my head bow to him almost as if I was apologizing for my smart ass response. "Your call before ....it seemed like something is wrong?" Max's body stands strong but his front legs bows at my level, not wanting anything but equal understanding. His eyes says everything I'm about to tell him. "I know Pete" I nod my head. "It's not .....She doesn't want it "My voice shakes towards the end. "What about you?" Hunter says getting up. I didn't answer him because the truth is I still want Lisa even though we're we are at now.