Music Remedy

Fiona's red hair is down in waves stopping at her shoulder, hiding her bare freckle shoulders.  Lea Confetti gives us ten minutes to get organized and get ready to preform our song to the class. I'd done most of the things from last class but Fiona had finished the notes for me on the Piano. She gives me a confident nod with a sweet smile. "Trust in it" Trust in the Notes; not her my mind corrects quickly. She sits behind the drums; hearing the drum sticks rattle in her hands while I open the note book in front me.  I take the first keys on the piano and then Fiona hits the drums in tune matching smoothly with me. I look behind seeing Fiona wear a big smile on her face hitting the drums the way I showed her.  We end the song together strong; it felt like it was just us two in the room but the claps breaks the trance as Lea Confetti  write's notes down on our performance with a blank expression on his face.  "That was brilliant; How'd you know" I cut Fiona off as we take our seats in our chairs  that are set out like an audience stage. "I had an idea; your fingers are small and gentle; well human form they are" I feel a right tag on my lips as if I was pulling off a smirk. "At least I don't play with strings with these fingers on me; like yours" She wiggles her fingers. "What do you mean by that?" Fiona shrugs her shoulders as Lea Confetti tells the class to stay quite for the next show Duet, which was violin and  trumpet.  "You pull strings along" Fiona whispers not looking at me but the front where the song starts with the violin in a soft tone. Is she really suggesting that I'm playing. "I don't" I whisper back leaning in her ear. The violin goes faster a few minutes before the trumpet goes into it.  " Why do you care what I do?" Fiona didn't answer back and  had remain focused throughout the class that I could sense her walls going up.  I felt like I needed to apologies but no words followed when I reach out my hands to her face; moving a strand of hair off her plush cheek.  She didn't flinch at my touch ; she looks my way meeting our eyes for a slight second before turning to the front. "I don't, You can trust on this"  I turn my wrist around showing the twin flame tattoo mark. The mark comes to the surface every time I'm near my twin flame but it never remains permanent. Only when your other half accepts it. Fiona knew it and even if she didn't want it. I will become her last and even then if she doesn't want me; I'd wait even if its been a million years or after that. "There are things you don't know" She whisper softly.  "In time you will found that you'll be waiting for nothing" Fiona's smile still remains but it becomes smaller.  The trumpet and violin work even sides together until the end where the violin ends it alone.  We clap with the rest of the students, Fiona gets up from her chair grabbing her brown handbag; exiting the room without looking back or letting the Teacher know.  Another  two people with a flute and a guitar in there hands ready to start at the front; once the teacher Lea Confetti comes into the room with  his Misers.  She holds two coffee cups, giving one to him and then leaves waving confidently to us all. Lea Confetti dismisses the class room shoving things into my backpack I exit out of the door into now a busy hallway. There is so much people around but none that I know. I feel my heart in my throat but it stops when a hit of fresh air pushes my face. The sky seems grey today like its about to give us a great big storm. The wind is strong that my clothes goes flat onto my body. I try to put my hoodie over my head but it fly's back twice walking through the court yard and then past the footy ground into the woods. Where my twin flame remains black inked and smooth onto my skin. Fiona is near but I cant see her. "Fiona!" My voice screams through the forceful wind.   The woods get darker and the green grass get more grey intense walking deeper; leaving the university hiding behind the tall branches .  "Its been a long time since we'd chat" A deep voice gives a slight pain throughout my body that I know exactly who it was, I transform in  a jump facing Drake. "What have you done to Fiona?" I growl sending my teeth on show. "Fiona come out" He rolls his eyes as if to say that my act didn't scare him one bit. Fiona stands beside Drake; Her head remains high but I could read it in her eyes. Drake stands there motionless but his tail signing that he had pleasure in this. " What have you done to her!" I growl harder this time digging my right paw into the dirt ready to attack him but Fiona stops me; coming between us and bites down onto my neck that sends whimper out of my mouth. "I'm sorry Pete" She doesn't let go of my neck pinning me down but then gives me two lick between her teeth as if she wanted to heal it.  "We attack tomorrow, Fiona will lead us" Drake's terrifying Howl wakes up the woods with wolves. I try jerking off of Fiona's grip but another two jump on me digging at my back  and back right leg. Pulling me away from Fiona; seeing my blood around her mouth and fur.  I need to warn the other's. A faint howl comes out of my throat but its not loud enough. I snap at the wolf who had dragged me away; it whimpered away and so did the other one on top. The stinging from my leg is unbearable but the chest pains out way it. My leg and belly feels wet from my blood but my neck had not been biten to badly. It has made my body numb though. I try howl again. This time it comes out loud that my inside vibrates with a mix of warmth and anger.   "Oh shut it" Drake bites onto my jaw and then steps on it.  I whimper and howl at the same time. The woods remain silent  with only paws steps getting more distance away from me.  It felt like ten minutes once I hear Max's howl that sends my body wanting to jump up and run but the only things that could move was my front leg and ears.  Fiona must of putting a poison in my body just with a single bite. God Only knows I am done for.  Max's dark brown hair flops down onto his wolf body. "I can't move" I sniff trying not to cry. Max move's my muzzle to try and help me but my body weight is pointless. "What happened?" Hannah comes besides me ready to lick my wounds like a caring mother. Healing her babies wounds. "Drake....Fiona is with him, they going to attack tomorrow" I just realize why they didn't kill me. I was there messenger.  Max's jaw tightens. "When; tomorrow?" I whimper in response; they didn't say. It would be a surprise attack I'd assume.  "We don't have the numbers for a fight" Hannah whimpers while licking my foot. "Will have to call the rest"  Max's  turns away as Charlie comes running in bumping into a tree branch making him flip over. "Come on lets take you to the vet" Hannah say's into a half growl and then human soft voice.  Why Fiona; why would she do this? To get back at me because of Lisa.  There was more to it.