Alice

So last night was a shock to the system; bond fire was not what I'd expect it to be; Nancy brought her boyfriend Jacob who seemed to be dominating one within there relationship that the Nancy who I meet didn't really come to the surface but it didn't bother me so much as the night went on. I talked to Max who did rock up half an hour late for unknown reasons. Peter hadn't said anything to me on the night beside hi and bye and Dante's lover Boy Charlie is one within Max's Pack. Someone was missing that night that; Hunter. I dared to ask Max as he passes a cold bottle of beer into my hands. "His not like us" He pauses taking a sip of his beer. "He knows; his cool" I'd remember him saying with a gentle smile. Why would he hang around monsters like us? Why didn't he turn him already or had killed him like what Drake had told us he does. My hair pushes lightly onto my face walking through the courtyard . Alice and Lisa are drinking orange hydrolytes drinks to help with their hangovers while telling me how I missed out on a good night. I couldn't agree more with them but I had two more days left with Alice and I need to make it count even if that's with others. Others meaning not meeting Drake. That would be horrible and sending that through our sired bond will make him want to do it even more. "I have economics soon but I'll see you both soon" Lisa's voice breaks my train of thought; waving us off in the other direction of us. "What did you want to do today?" Alice's yellow top swishers bellow her belly as I ask her. "Do you mind if I go back to bed?" She half laughs and sighs itching her thick right eyebrow. "Yeah that's fine I need catch up on things and try fix my clay for tomorrow" Which was true. The clay had still been soft and flexible to fix easily within a few minutes. Max's strong legs runs with us through the woods, never leaving us behind or leading the pack in front. "Is this all of you?" He sniffs making his head shake. Peter is behind with alert ears our way. "Yes for now" I say through a howl towards the Moon trying to seem like I'm not lying. Alice snore is slow and long exhaling out; her chest falls gracefully in a deep sleep. I had moved on to a few subjects on my notes as Alice tossing and turning a few times but eventually she goes into a half ball in my light blue bed sheets. I go out to the cafeteria hitting lunch time getting Alice and I food and end up eating it on my bed. It reminded me of our old days back home; almost every Sunday we would go down to KFC and sneak into her room. We'd climb a white letter with red roses just stopping to her window on to the roof. Alice bites into her cheesy burger as she places a smile on her lips of relief. "How you feeling?" I ask taking a small sip of my raspberry soda drink. "So good!" She sigh's nodding her head. "What do you plan on doing when you get back?" I take a crispy chip and crunch down on it. "Might go around the world travel for a bit I guess" She shrugs her shoulders and then takes another bite of her juice burger. "Travel; really?" I feel my chest raise as if someone had turn the alarm bell on within the building but it goes straight down with Alice's head nodding in disagreement. As if she is reading my mind. "I want to be a travel guide!" Her voice is in a high pitch. I knew her dream was to eventually be one of them; A tour guide but not today; not in two weeks and not when her heart needs to heal. "I need to do this Fiona" Her voice is in a half whisper lowering her almost finished burger down. Maybe this is a push she needs. A broken heart to make her dreams happen. I give her a small smile and then try to relax my body giving myself a shake and we both laugh. "Okay; I'm so glad" We hug each other for a quick second. We watch movies till the afternoon eating two packs of colorful popcorn. Lisa and Daisy enter in the room after we finish our first movie which was; My Babysitter, a horror movie that we love to watch. Lisa has a shower that felt really short then normal and Daisy throw's out the dead flowers in the bin that were in the sink. Lisa is wearing the ring that Peter had given her but has not put the flowers in a vase; Deciding to let them die and tells Daisy to throw them out. It gives miss signals; are they together or not? Daisy doesn't stay for long after throwing the flowers out. Lisa comes out of the bathroom not in a nude which is very strange and leaves without saying any words to us while we put the second movie of The Babysitter. By the evening Alice and I go out to the bowling ring place around the block of the University. We play three rounds. Two I win by two points and Alice wins the last games by five points. We order take out Fish and Chips for dinner taking it to the girl dorms where Lisa and Daisy agrees to bring the drink; Plus dessert which was Chocolate cupcakes from Safeway Brand. "So what up with you and Pete?" Daisy asks the question that I'm dying to find out; Lisa takes a bite of the cupcake trying to avoid answering it but Daisy pulls it away from her mouth. "Come on spill!" Alice voice is in a high pitch confidently tapping on Lisa's knee as if she wont snap and slap her on the face. "Nothing" Lisa gives us a small smile but we look at each other not believing it. Daisy throws a pillow off my bed onto Lisa's face that sends her back in a rush onto the wall. Sending a thump sound but it gets covered by Lisa's laugh. Lisa throws her pillow in the direction of Daisy but it hits me instead giving my nose a vibrating effect. "Woow!" A laugh escapes my lunges grabbing a pillow off my bed; tiring to get Lisa but I get Alice instead. That one sent us into a pillow fight; Laughing so much that it gave me stiches. We jump on the beds up and down and across onto Lisa's bed. We all fall down half sighing in laughter and half trying to hit each other but our grips get loose. I had forgotten about everything. Not being a wolf, or Drakes evil plan, Peter or Alice new news. My spine tingles laying next to Daisy and Alice; seeing a orange smoke coming out of the door. Drake was calling me and I did not want this to end. "I'm busy, Please give me five minutes" I send through a soft simmer through our sired bond to see if Drake still had sympathy for what he'd done to me. The smoke goes red a sign of him not approving. "I will not be kept waiting" His voice sounds like venom giving me sharp pains in my neck. "I will not let you treat me the way you do; leave me" I send a scream that makes my face tense's up. "Are you okay Fiona?" Lisa says getting up. The bond goes silent and the red and orange smoke vanishes. "Oh Just period pains" I wave my hands in the air mid way at my chest. Lisa softly rubs my left arms. "Fuck I hate those times of the months; here" She walks to her desk and open her draw giving me a pad. Alice and Daisy are talking amongst themselves. I thank Lisa walking to the bathroom giving Dante a call. I give him a second ring but he doesn't pick up. He sends me a text message a few minutes later. "Hey sorry can't talk right now; I'm with lover boy and gives me a tongue face emoji" I type a sentence and then backspace it. It wasn't my place to tell Dante who or what Charlie was, Dante was also hiding things and it's up to them to come clean. So I sent this instead. "Okay no worries, please be safe and have fun-- Condom Remember!! Tongue face emoji"