Wolf Pack

Hannah's light fur entwines with Max's Dark brown fur swishing about around the trees in the woods up ahead like there playing chasey while Charlie is at my side in his large wolf frame. His a little taller then me which always sends me thrashing about; avoiding little hazards on the way like slipping on a wet surface and crashing into him. Hunter is way behind us catching up with his long wobbly feet.  Hunter is the only human that knows about us, his my roommate  it was impossible to hide all my shredding on every full moon. Remembering the first time he saw me, his body got all tense and his eyes were full of fear. My sharp teeth had gotten a good  piece  of   him that  night. I put him into a sleeping trance quite quickly to avoid his screaming.   After the three weeks Hannah and Max easily found out what had happened. It took all of Hannah's strength to trance him to making him feel safe; after the two times where Max made Hunter forget the two full moons.  It just seemed to go around in circles that I'd plan to change rooms in the dorms but that seemed to go no where with all the dorms all booked at for the year.   "Hunter go home" Charlie howls at him that makes him stop following us behind.  Feeling my thick nail go thin as I transform back in human. It's mid way spring so there is a chill in the air but its mostly warm now. "He cant understand wolf Language"  Charlie growls this time in a low tone. "You need to go; sorry mate"  Hunter points his pointy finger towards our direction  hopping on his right foot. "Really? I was hopping to see you guys hunt; You'll all wont even know that I'm here, I'll just lay low" That is hard to believe Hunter is the most loudest person I know. "Sorry but no" Hunter exhales moving his long dreadlocks as he starts to leave.  "Don't worry he'll get over it"  Max gives a good  itch on his ear with his back leg sitting down with his thick tail swaying lightly.  The question never pops up to why Max hasn't turn Hunter yet and that will be never answered. I think sometimes Max get's tired of being alpha; he always has to train the new ones; always makes the decisions and most time fixes our stuff ups but lucky he has Hannah. His not alone; Sometimes I feel like she's second in charge or maybe she just knows how to get to me; all the secrets that I'd never knew I'd had.  Charlie knocks me out of my day dreaming; feeling his warm fur against my belly to tell me hurry up and shape into a wolf already.  He runs after Max and Hannah as I follow running behind feeling every pules in my body beating faster and louder into my wolf form; all my bones crack in the progress and my eyes get better vivid colors of the woods. The pack moves fast through the trees in a flash, Charlie snaps his jaw catching a bird and devouring it. The grey feathers  sway in the air and others stay on his mouth. These woods are smaller than home but the trees are way more alive here; hearing every detail of the leaves moving; some drop onto the grass behind us but a crunch of a tree branch sets Hannah's ears in the south direction; a burning scent of alcohol and peppermint feeds through the air.  "Drake what are you doing here?" Max gives a harsh growl sends his teeth on show. Drakes laughter echo's through the woods. "I don't answer to you since your so far away from home little brother your in my territory now, bow down to me or I will gladly take you and your wolf pack easily  " He stands far from us only seeing his shadow in the distance but his voice is very clear. Six wolf shadow's surround us. Charlie whines slightly sniffing and then growls harshly when two green wolf eyes stares at us in hunger  for a fight.  "Why don't you all get out of the dark and show yourselves then" Hannah steps in front of Max trying to Challenge the other pack. Max whispers something to Hannah but she doesn't seem to want to listen.  "This isn't a game pretty girl" Drake steps out of the dark  holding a half empty glass in his right hand. "We wont leave but you and your pack can have these woods, its your territory; we can respect that" Drake smirks rubbing his chin. "Be careful now Hannah" Drake's voice simmers through the woods as we start to head out. "I will not let you bow down to him neither of you"  Hannah licks her front paws sitting down while saying it. The rest of the night Max was really quite. This had happened a few years back when Max had changed me the first time. Drake was once in our pack, were friends but Drake got jealous  of how powerful Max was; considering Drake has no magic wolf powers to enhance and then I choose to go with Max instead of Drake last year. My guilt still lays in me for what had happened to Cody because that would of happened to me if I'd said yes to his  allegiance.  The night is dark but the moonlight shines bright giving the water in the lake up head of us some simmer that any movement will break the magical trance. "What do we do now? "Charlie itches his ear with his back leg. "Nothing, just carry on your normal ways, Max and I will handle it" Hannah transforms into a human form fixing her messy hair into a bun. " Drake is planning something" A growl comes out  but then becomes a normal voice towards the end. "He's already got a plan" Max bumps my left shoulder walking past me into the long wheat field disappearing.