Lisa

It's been an hour since Fiona and I were spouse to meet up for Music Studies. I send her two text messages but no response so I practice a few keys notes in my book that she wrote last time on the piano. The Chinese Noodles boxes that I'd had gotten us are cold. After twenty minutes of no show I'd get the hint she wasn't coming at all tonight.
I'd eaten half of my noodles while playing with the piano. It hits Ten O'clock when my phone rings out loud making me jump; breaking the loneliness in the room. It's Fiona calling. I watch the screen as it comes to life and then goes back to black each few seconds. I'm pissed off and I'm not in the mood to talk to her. I let it ring out until either she hangs up or the phone leads her to voicemail. She hangs up before hearing the message bank. Exiting out of building I grab my drum sticks and put it into my side pouch in my backpack so its easy to get to later on. Lisa sits on the bottom step; her back is arched forwards and her hands over her face. I was just going to walk on but the sound of her tears made a stop in my tracks. "Boy Problems?" I try joking with her but those red glassy eyes stare at me with full knowledge it wasn't and I wish I'd taken what I'd said back. The last time we were together; I'd seen her Mother at the hospital; Cancer is something I will never understand. "Is she" My voice sounded soft as Lisa cuts me off. " Yeah" She nods her head as more tires fall down her check. I sit next to her as she leans her head on my shoulder; finally letting me in. "Why dose it have to feel like such a bitch" She says through her sobbing. "Because You love her" I feel her wipe right cheek. "Why are you doing this?" She lifts her head and wipes her panda eyes. "What?" I feel myself shuffle away slightly. "I've been so cruel to you and now you see me like this; you don't be cruel back" Her words take me a bit back to reality but really I don't know, We have been there for each other and I still care for her. "You have your reasons and I have mine" She wipe her nose and looks at me with searching eyes. "What Reasons is that then" The wind picks up as we stay sited touching knees. "Crazy as it sounds I still like you" I feel her beautiful smile as she looks the opposite way. "Your insane" She spat out the words as if it was hard to get it out of her mouth; Moving her head forwards and getting up. My body leaps up forwards grabbing her arm and pulling in for a kiss. Her lips are like what I'd remembered; the feel of them still felt warm and makes my penis go straight to a semi. Lisa gives into another kiss opening her mouth as if she's giving me air but then bites the bottom of my lip hard that I feel a sharp pain making me pull away. Blood are on my finger tips as I go and touch my lips as if the sting will go away. "Why did you do that for?" Lisa's face is in a hard frown. "I am to cruel to have some like you" She walks off slowly as my shakes kicks in and my bones in my arms toughen up not allowing any control. This always happens when I get close to someone, I am cursed by Drake; ever since I turned his offer down these things would happen. I guess Drake did have a power after all. "Lisa" My words sound crumbly but loud enough for her to turn back and see me on the ground tensing up. One of my drum sticks pokes me at the back and the other falls out onto my right side. Lisa picks up the right drum stick and then lifts my head putting it on to her knees as she kneels down. Her face expression is full of fear. "Peter" her voice sounds like the old Lisa back in high school. My muscles go back to normal and the feelings in my bones become loose once again. "See, your not cruel" I say through a sigh.

--Writer Board--

Thank you for reading, please vote and leave some comments if you wish! xoxoxo