Flight

I had felt bad about last but after all she'd hadn't accepted me as a twin flame so not entirely. The day feels hot already even though it's only half past ten, Hunter had already packed his bags surprisingly and left to go see his family for the weekend but he'll be back on Monday. I did my morning  gym routine a bit later during the day deciding to go for a run in the woods. Sweat forms thick on my forehead and my neck. I walk back to the boys dorms after ten minutes I see Hannah and Max hugging and kissing in the car park. That's a good sign that they have worked things out finally after three days. "Hey, have a good break man" Dante comes in for a handshake but slaps it instead walking past with Charlie who is drinking a red energy drink. I open the door to my room to Sabrina and William packing my bag. "Hey Guys, what are you doing with my stuff?" None of them answer. William walks past by closing the door. "We have decided as a pack, just us, the originals are getting together back for some serious training, I know you said you won't be joining us but" she pause's " I think It'll mean a lot to Fiona if you did help out" She gives a small smile. "Alright but you know I can do my own packing right?" I take out a clean top from the side of the bag and fresh blue jeans. "Oh We know that" Sabrina zips the front zip closed and then walks out leaving the door slightly opened. William walks in but stops at my desk. The bag wasn't packed full with clothes it was just in there to cover a black suitcase. I open the suitcase. Old yellow papers of birth certificates of Fiona. The Foster Homes have a few of them. It looks like forgery, the numbers didn't match up and the years are back dated after a few years I was born. Then it all clicked, Fiona had been slowed to age. She wasn't a werewolf when she was younger; you can tell by the flash in the eyes in the photo but there was one certificate that had it. She was fifteen years old. I assumed that's when she had of meet Drake or sometime after before she turned. "Why are you showing me this?" My voice sounded rippled of confusion. William stood there still only moving his fingers on the desk as he tries putting words to his  slightly moving lips. "Can't you change her back then?" William nods his head making his curls that have grown tad a bit longer since his been here. "Back to her dead body like she was before" Williams voice comes out to deep and harsh then I'd  ever heard it before. "Does she know?" I feel my chest raising high, William gives me a side frown and nods his head. "And will keep it like that" Sabrina walks in with a purple backpack. "No ones will tell her, especially not from you" Sabrina points at me with her two index fingers. "So what's the plan? Train her until she dies of old age?" Fiona is a smart girl, she'll eventually will found out  something is up once she gets grey hair and some wrinkles  within a couple of months. "Harsh!" Sabrina flicks her right arm in the air and the other on her hip, turning around and then faces me like she has a great idea. "I know a place where she can get cured, it's in China though, a waterfall, my grandmother said if you drink it any  supernatural can be healed" William hands me  tickets. Flight tickets to China that I'll be boarding at six. "How long will this journey take us?" I grab the tickets off Williams hands. "Max five Days" William grabs a jacket out of the cabinet. "You'll need this" He smiles showing off his sharpe teeth. I think being an Alpha back at his home has gone to his head to much. Sabrina rolls her eyes giggling at Williams alpha attitude.

To be continued.....