Transformation

"Are you seriously not coming tonight?"  Hunter puts on a clean top over his shoulders spraying deodorant in a rush.  "I don't know man, Not feeling it" I rest my body onto my bed feeling my soft pillow on my head. "Well to bad, come on!....You know you want to hunt" Max  tugs the pillow out making my head lightly knock against the back of my mattress. It has been a few weeks since I've actually transformed and I know I'll get the itch soon for it. We usually go to a  Music Band Place called The Rocks a few streets away from our collage every Wednesday night and then afterwards' we'd go for a hunt in the woods up south from there. We don't catch nothing To big, some birds and possums. Once Charlie spotted a dear but it kick him in the face. Serve him right for being greedy.  Max swings my feet to the the floor making my body jerk up into shock but it only last a few seconds letting out a sigh.  "Okay but I'm not drinking" Max nods his head in  agreement as Charlie throws a football  my way as I catch it.  "Well I'll just spike you then" Hunter laughs as Max knocks him sending him on his right foot swaying him back into a bounce and catching the football that I through at him. "You boys ready?" Hannah walks beside me with her long hair in loose curls as we all walk out into the hallway.   "We are now" Max say's pushing past in front of me; giving her a passionate rough kiss and then squeezing her ass for the world to see that they belong to each other. Not a care in the world that they might look like free porn ready to give us a show.  We walk to The Rocks it takes us about ten minutes by our wolf walk pace leaving Hunter behind us slightly.  Charlie enters the door first, his leather jacket shines with the disco lights dancing around the room. The place is already busy even though its still early. We take a seat  at the third booth as the waiter comes by in a blue uniform dress with a note pad. "Hey Lisa, you work here?!" Hannah's voice sounds surprise; giggling towards the end of her question.  Lisa's face tense's up showing her big light brown eyes hiding her thick pink lips as she tucks them in and nods her head. "Just a few weeks now, what do I get you all?" She gets her pen ready to write on her notepad obviously trying to dismiss the awkwardness in the air.  Hunter breaks it by telling his order, Following by Hannah, Max and then Charlie finishing it by ordering a big jar of beer for the table. "Your not hungry?" Hannah ask in concern as she slightly dancers in her seat, swaying side to side. "No, I'll eat later on" Charlie passes the menu's to Lisa. "Kitchen close's at Eight" Her voice sounds bored.  "That fine" Charlie gives her a sweet smile. "I'll have the Steak Burger extra sauce thanks" Lisa quickly writes it  down  and then walks away rolling her eyes.   "Dude, what did you do to her that made her locks go crazy?" Charlie spins his head around to check if Lisa isn't near. "Nothing, I swear, woman are complicated"  I shrug my shoulders. "Hey watch your fucking mouth" Hannah throws a straw at me that another waiter places five cups onto that table and the beer jug.  "Its maybe because you didn't do nothing...maybe that why she's up in crazy locks"  That sounded even more complicated. "Whatever...Lets stop talking about it, we are here to have fun!" Hunter fills his cup of beer and puts it above his head. "Agreed" Max clinks his beer cup onto his and gulps the liquid twice into his mouth before putting it down onto the table.  It passes by two hours we've finish our meals  and danced. After drinking water through my steak burger  because of the spice sauce that Lisa put into it. Figured she would do something in my burger like spit in it or drop my steak on the floor but she had other plans.  Different bands shift through the night every two hours, some are rock style and other country style; slow and deep meaningful.  Hannah and Max slow dance in the middle of the dance stage; Charlie is making out with a bronze guy who  is for sure drunk off his face, not knowing his kissing another guy. Charlie is the same height as him and there hair style are similar. His friends are no where to be seen, either there somewhere around here not know his where about or watching in shock. Hunter is at the bay ordering another beer on tap as I stand with him with a cup of lemonade. "You sure you don't one?"  Hunter takes a sip of his beer. I lean in his ear to remind him that alcohol makes our transformation harder for later. "Oh shit...my bad" He nods his head showing his full set of white teeth, I snatch off the  beer cup putting it down onto the bar. The glass shutters everywhere. Some people near turn the heads. "You two out of here!" A muscly guy with tattoo's in security guard  coat pushes us towards the door, Behind him Lisa starts swiping the broken glass. "We are so sorry about that, his temper is getting better but he has his moments, could you forgive us and let us stay a little longer?" Hannah pushes in front of the big built man, her eyes goes a bright yellow and her skin glows more then normal as she gives him a sweet smile. Her Gift is amazing. "Okay but no more breaking our glasses" He point to us as Hunter shifts his chest up towards him ready for a fight. "Thank you; you are to kind" Hannah pats his shoulder without fearing him. We walk past him slowing  through the heavy crowd in this place. I thank Hannah as we get the the front of the stage as another band comes on.   "You two are lucky I'm Here" Hannah nodes her head to the beat to the drums. I start dancing a little until a waiter knocks my cup out of my hand. "Hey! Watch it" My voice sounding over the music so confidently. "You watch it" I hear a similar voice. "Your big feet are in the way" Lisa smirks holding a empty black tray against her chest. "Why don't you make somebody else's life miserable" Not a question that I wanted to ask but it was true, The whole three of them can go to hell. "Are you serious....whatever" She flicks her hand away disappearing into the crowd behind me.  I follow her making sure that the crowd of people only lets me see her white bow in her hair.  I grab her waist making her  turn my way, her skin looking more tan and thick with her make up. She pushes my hands off of her. "Hey Lisa, when you getting off?"  Daisy light plush hair is in curls in a light bob matching her unicorn hippy dress, her thick lashes are blinking dramatic waiting for an answer. "What are you doing here?" Daisy and Fiona turn there attention on me. I didn't answer them, I wasn't ready for there gag up bitch trails. "I'm just about to finish up girls, Meet you in five minutes"  Lisa takes a few empty cups off the tables beside me placing it on her tray leaving me behind. "Like I said what are you doing here?" Daisy places her hands on her hips all sassy. "Come on let's go get free shots before Lisa's shift is over" Fiona nodes her head towards the bar. "yeah sounds like a great idea, see ya loser"  She twists her wrist in the air and put her palm in my face as I push it away. Fiona doesn't look at me but her hand slides past  the top of my hand in a wolf silent language to which she's saying sorry; or it could be my wolf sense's playing games with my emotions.  

***Writer Board**

Thank you for reading, please don't forget to vote and comment away!