Emperor

The air is sticky making sweat clump between my hairs on my scalp. Max feet dips into the dirt slightly and then kick up a smoke of dirt into the air each time he takes a new step in front making it go into our direction. Hannah starts coughing but I hold it back fighting it. "Agra" Hannah moves behind Williams back for cover. I don't get why they put  so much dirt inside of this Museum when its not in the dessert anymore. Sabrina stops in her tracks as we face an army of Man in status. All the man have the same face expression; anger. There hair are in a high bun, they all wear the same uniform besides there height difference and some appear more lean then others; they all stand in a straight line with there arms by there sides. I don't think Sabrina has really taken them in as she is to force on the journey in her hands.  "This way, come on" Her voice is low and quick; her steps comes closer to what looks like an underneath cave. It has a gate over it  though with a thick and bulky chain on it. Max holds the chain in his hand that is well over sized in his hand. He glance's at us with half curious eyes and worriedness of what may be on the other side. He tags on it easily breaking it, making an echo sound. A flash light from a guard flashes on us as he run towards us speaking in another language. Most positive guess is, it's Chinese.  William and Max runs opening the gate in a thrush. Sabrina calls my name out to come with them but my body remains stiff in place. Hannah and Peter don't pay any attention to what was going on behind me. It was like they were going into a trance.  Peter grabs the Guard arms and twist them behind his back.  His flash light fly's out of his hand leading near my feet. Hannah holds his chin up to look her in the face "We are not a threat, trust me " Her smooth voice plays like a smooth violin note.  The man simple nods his head in agreement. Peter lets go of his arms and then runs his fingers along his face, The mans eyes closes as his body limps to the ground softly. The man makes snoring noise's as they shuffle him to the side just incase another Guard could see him making things suspicious. Hannah passes me fast walking catching  up to Sabrina. Peter's power is sleep trance. "You put people to sleep" My voice sounded like I was mocking him. Peter walks in tune with me. His never too in front or neither behind. " Yeah and more but like I said before that's for you to find out" He gives me a side smirk with his purple eyes shading into his cooling grey tones.  In the four hours of being in here no signs of Drake's dark shadow appears or the other pack scents around which is good but strange. "It's here" Sabrina stops at a dead end. A wall with Asian symbols and a circle around it.  Sabrina puts her right palm onto the wall. Nothing happens at first but her quick reaction moving her hand off the wall as if it got too hot for her to handle. Blood drips from her hand. "It's alright" William holds it up putting it to his mouth like his a vampire sucking her blood out. He licks it a couple of times that sends Max and I looking away. The wall opens up around the circle trembling too bits. A good sign that Drake hadn't got to it first.  Sabrina's hand had stop bleeding but the cut was opened wide.  I guess this wall only opened to supernatural blood. We all enter through.  Peter is the last one to get through in the wall, it closes up picking up the broken bits on the ground.  Not a good sign. Maybe Drake already came here.  My nose hadn't  told me any different though.  "What do we do now?" My voice sounded more mature than I remembered and my skin feels more warmer. The wall had lead us in another room but there was nothing  in it beside a small table in the middle with a sky light shining on us. "Look here" Hannah points to a small hole on right side corner that I could probably  go through it to see where it leads too.  "I'll go" I feel the tingles going through my neck and spine. I feel a need to stretch so I do. A long red tail swings side to side almost hitting Peter but lucky he dodges it very smoothly, that  it makes my inside jelly.