Surprise, surprise

Recap:
"Wow, that knife sure brings back memories! Hmmmmmm...? So you'll protect her..." Inside the flames appeared a boy Amane most dreaded to meet again. "...But you killed me? And our only sister? Long time no see. You..do remember me, don't you...

​​​​​...Amane?"

|••••••••|

"Ah-Ha! Surprised?" The ghostly boy took small strides towards the three fear, stricken bodies with his arms behind his back. Nene had placed her hands on your shoulders and hid behind you.

"I have a really good assistant too. She helped me make it here." Tsukasa was now only a foot away from the trio and raised his arm towards Amane's face. " So,Amane-" His hand was now on top of the frightened boys cheek and rubbed his thumb along the bottom of his lip. "Are you..happy to see me?"

He turned your way and gave you manipulating smirk. "Awwwww, so this is why you've been gone for so many hours, (Y/n). Do you know how bored I was without you?" 

​​​​​You didn't say a word.

You kept your thoughts to yourself...

Why is he acting like he doesn't know...? That black origami crane was for sure following us everywhere. Did he forget what I said earlier today?

No...

No he didn't...

What a manipulative bast-

Your thoughts were interrupted when,Nene pushed you and Hanako,(with his knife falling out of his grip)out of the way and threw the tea at your brother, surprising him slightly. "HANAKO-KUN, (Y/N)-SAN!!"

The tea had burned holes into different parts of his body. "Wow... You're pretty good." Nene stood in a protective stance in front of you and Amane, who had fallen onto the ground.

Tsukasa grabbed onto to Yashiros wrist where scales on her arm were appearing. This shocked her."Eek!.." He leaned closer and gave her, his final grin and left in a puff of smoke. "See you later." Nene tumbled onto the floor.

"That...boy..." Daikon trembled.

Amane had risen and slowly walked to Nene, swaying side to side. You were still sat on the floor not having any energy to stand up right now. 
"...Hanako-kun..."

"...Is he..." Stopping mid-sentence she glanced your way and change what she was about to say before. "...Are they the people you killed...?"

In respond to that Hanako grabbed her wrist and pushed her onto the ground, him being on top. "OW...!!"

Noticing this you you got up off of the floor and took small steps that were leading you to Hanako and Nene.

"Hanako-kun!?" Nene looked up at the ghost boys teared filled eyes. "Wh-what's wrong...?"

You reached your hand out out to stop Hanako, this scene was way too familiar. "Ama-" But he seemed to snap out of the trance he was in.

"Um. Oh...sorry....I'm sorry...I...I have to go...."

He let go of Nene's scaly wrists and wobbled back slightly, his hand reaching to his face. Not turning back he walked to the double doors that would lead him inside the school, leaving you and Nene alone with each other.

Upset, the cream-haired girl picked up a donut that was lying on the floor and brought it to her chest and clenched it. You bent down to her and and cupped her face in your hands making her look at you.

"(Y-y/n)...i-is it true? Is it true that he killed you!?" W-why!?" Discarding the donut she placed her hands on top of yours, that were residing on her cheeks. 

You kept silent. But you responded by bringing her face closer to yours and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Please....please don't think differently of him."

And with that you brought her into a hug as in an attempt to comfort her. She hugged you back and cried on your shoulder.

Without the knowledge of you and Nene knowing a yellow pufferfish with a moustache was watching the whole thing play out. "We've found you...my lady." He disappeared to tell his majesty the great news.

Releasing the hug you picked up your hat and placed it on your head, you stood up and offered Nene your hand. She grabbed it as you hoisted her up. "Next time I won't miss." You declared.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Fishy daikon questioned. 

"Awwwwww, Nene~!" Once again you grabbed her cheeks and smushed them. "Your dirty at one moment and then the next you act all innocent."

Nene had finally caught on. "W-w-w-what!!" 

The atmosphere was once gloomy but now it's tease Nene atmosphere.

"I bet you go home and watch naughty videos, hehehehe." You detached your hands from her face. "I bet you try and re-enact those things with your senpai Minamoto in mind."

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Nene began throwing punches your way but you dodged every single one of them.

"Don't deny it, Nene!!" 

"I dooooon't!! And you say I'm the dirty one!! I'm not!! It's you (Y/n)-San!! It's yooooou!!"

You were Howling with laughter. "I'm just joking, Nene!!"  You wiped the tears of laughter away, like you weren't terrified a few minutes ago. "Geez..look at your face it's like a tomato." You weezed.

"AGH!" Nene shrieked, she covered her face with her hands, embarrassed.

"Awww, it's fine Nene..." You patted her shoulder. "Its a normal thing for a teenager, these days to do that's what Natsuhiko told me."

"NO! STOP! The joke's over now!!"

You sighed and skipped towards the exit with Nene in tow. "I guess you have to go to class now.....just keep in mind about what I said earlier."

"...Okay I will." 

You shot her...yeah that's it you shot her...

Jk(I don't know what's wrong with me...)

You shot her a gentle smile and opened the door, Amane was nowhere to be found.

"Well...I guess this is goodbye for now...oooor maybe I could go to class with you." You suggested.

"Yeah...that would be nice for once." She put her hand in yours and began walking to her next class.

"...oh I thought you were gonna say, no."

The gloomy atmosphere was present once again because Nene was deep in thought about the events that just occurred.

༎ຶ‿༎ຶ