The 4 P.m. bookstacks pt.1

(๑´•.̫ • '๑)

School mystery No.5 the 4 p.m. bookstacks.
In the schools library there's a special storeroom you can only enter at 4 p.m.
All the books there have someone's name written on them.
Each one contains a record of that person's life at this school.

What they did here. what they will do here.

Past present and future it's all written in the book!

But the Red books! Those are the ones you must never,ever read.

|•••••••••••|

You sat alone in the broadcasting room, classes were session and you didn't know where Tsukasa might be.
You didn't bother to check the girls bathroom where Amane could be, you swear that bathroom's cursed everytime you tried to look for Amane he was never there but when you weren't looking for him he always there.

That's what Kou had told you anyway. You began whistling to yourself. It was a tune called ponponpon, you listened to it when you stole Natsuhiko's phone. You may or may not have dropped his phone...

Ring Ring

YESSSSSS FREEDOM!!! You bolted out of the door to look for kou and Nene. You began searching the halls for them, you were successful when you spotted Kou and Tsuchigomri. You stood behind spider-man and waited for the conversation between them both too end. It didn't sound like a friendly one by how kou is acting.

Damn... traffic earring boy is really having a riot.

"Is something the matter?" You heard the stomping of shoes heading towards you.
"Senpai!! good timing!" Kou beamed.

What? So I'm just a ghost now!? Oh wait-

"It's this guy! He's my homeroom teacher. He's being mean!!" Kou had a small pouty face.
"Mean?" Nene questioned.

"HUUHH KOU!! How could you say that to such a nice teacher!?" You swung your arm around his shoulder and beagn to fake cry, trying to hide the fact that you're amused by your old teachers act. Kou didn't seem to react as he already knew that you were here. So he was ignoring me!? The audacity!!

Tsuchigomri glanced your way for a split second and focused his attention on Nene.

"Oh. You're the girl who rammed into me yesterday." Wow what a faker. He's never nice to me anymore,he's always grumpy.
"I-i sorry." Yashiro apologised.

You pranced your way to the tallest male here and began poking at his head. Kou gave you a stern glare as to say 'don't you dare' But you didn't listen to him and began making bunny ears on his head. I'm pretty sure Mr. spider was resisting the urge to slap you too the moon.

Daikon girl was standing there awkwardly, so she decided too start a conversation.
"Um, did minamoto-kun do something?"

"Oh, no. I just had a bit of a favour to ask him."

"A favour?" Nene gulped as Kou radiated dark energy.

"Ooooohohoho!! What kind of favour!?" Once again you were ignored.

"I was hoping he would stop going into the girls restroom."

Nene stood in silence and Kou glowered at him.
"we're getting complaints from our female students." Tsugumori continued.

"Kou!! You dirty,dirty boy!! How could you!! You should feel ashamed of yourself! I feel violated! AHahahaa!!!"
You let out a cackle. "What other scandalous things have you done in there!?"

He turned his head at break neck speeds to look at your weezing figure and started to shout nonsense at you.
"Hey! Shut up!! And I was doing it to protect the students! Right senpai!?"

"Hmm,well...I do think it's wrong for a boy to go into the girls restroom." Scales said honestly.

"I'll report you to your guardian." The two toned man said calmly.
"NWAH!!" The young exorcist belted.

"Not even your senpai can save you from your sins, Kou." You teased.

"No...not you too, senpai! And Hanako's not even here. How'm i supposed to keep my promise to Teru-nii...?"

"Simple as, just don't." You answered him.
"Hanako-kun's not here?" Yashiro perked up at the sound of Hanako's name.

"I got here a few minutes ago and found this." Kou pulled out a piece of crumpled paper out of his pocket. Written on it was; 'I'm off to a meeting!' Following that was a few pictures drawn by Amane. Such as a dragon breathing fire at people and a will-o-wisp.

"A meeting...with who?"

"Ark! A meeting? Minamoto-kun, what time is it!?" Tsuchigomri asked urgently.
"A little after four."

"Oh darn it! I had a meeting at four! Minamoto-kun! Uh, stop going into the girls restroom!" Sensei waved goodbye and rushed to off to his meeting.

"Bye,bye sensei have a lovely time at your meeting!!" You knew what that meeting was about and decided not to intervene.
"Well I guess I best be off then."

"Minamoto-kun,(Y/n). Do you know anything about the four p.m. bookstacks?"

(╯︵╰,)
Sorry that this chapter was short.