The 4pm bookstacks pt.3

( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

"Here I am, trying to keep my mouth shut...and you too just won't stop yapping. It's annoying!" Spidermori lifted his third arm as the now dead butterfly's glided down onto the floor. "ugh. This is why I hate kids."

A fourth and fifth arm protruded out of his back as they grabbed Kou's ankle and Nene's dress. They made noises of surprise as they were yanked into the air.

Tsuchigomori presented two red books too them, one of them being shoved into Kou's face as he struggled to get out of the spider-like hands.
"These books have turned red. You read entries from the future,didn't you? Entitled brats." You saw that he was glaring at where you were standing, well more like floating. He knew you atleast read over 100 entries.

Why does it seem like he's only targeting me!? Atleast I didn't read entries from future because I'm nice that way! You grabbed onto Amane's sleeve and began to shaking it. Cus' you're just weird that way.

Your old teacher calmed himself as he saw a butterfly with beautiful patterns, glide beside him. "Now,then..." He plucked it out of the air, opened his mouth showing off his sharp teeth and long tongue and swallowed the butterfly in one chomp and and gave a devilish look with his teeth on display and his tongue still showing.

Damn...the only spider i like.

"How are you planning to make this up to me?"

Nene had tears in the corner of her eyes as Kous's eyes and mouth were wide open.

Hanako stalked towards Tsuchigomori with you still attached to his sleeve and poked his back with his free hand. "No bullying." Your brother looked up at him silently telling him not to try anything else.

Spider sensei looked behind him and looked downwards to where you and Amane were looking upwards to see him and didn't say a word.

You were starting to get bored so you decided to poke at Tsuchigomori just like how Amane did. You saw that It was irritating him but he decided to not show any weakness! For he knew for a fact that if you got a reaction out him you would carry on.

"I know, O honourable No.7! I was just kidding." He release traffic cone and mermaid slave from his grip as they crashed onto the ground. "I won't lay a hand on the bosses guests."

"Uh, hey Hanako, what's he...?" Kou sat up and rubbed his head were he was dropped on.

"Oh, you haven't been introduced!" Hanako said Oddly, happily.

You stopped poking the irritated man and grabbed the bottom,left side of his long coat and wrapped it around you and leaned your head on the side of his torso. "He's school mystery No.5! The four p.m. bookstacks."

"He's the curator, Tsuchigomori." Your brother finished of for you. "Play nice, okay?" He gave everyone an adorable, closed eyed grin.

You spotted a tiny fox apparition known as the former school mystery No.2. She appeared by your side and tried to avoid your prying eyes. You kneeled down to her height and spoke in a baby voice. "Awwwwww aren't you just adorable!! What's your name!? I bet it's baby fox or something like that!"

She looked at you angrily and growled. "My names Yako! And I'm not a baby you brat!"
"Awwwww aren't you just a little aggressive baby!" You wiggled your finger in front of her face as she tried to bite it off, you just laughed at her attempt.

Tsuchigomori took this as a opportunity to slip away from you and make a weird web hammock. He pulled out a book and smoked a...pipe?

"School mystery No.5. I can't believe one of teachers isn't human." Kou pointed out in disbelief, he craned his neck upwards to see where his sensei is now residing. Nene was next to him also looking upwards, with her hands clasped together.