SaVe ThE dAiKoN

The day of Mitsubas' disappearance~ 

"(Y/n)."

Looking over your shoulder you spot kou looking at his shoes waiting for your reply and fiddling with his fingers as tears shon in the corners of his eyes he refused to let them fall again. You hopped off the window sill you were once sitting on and skipped over to him you grabbed his hand and gave him a smile that looked identical to Hanakos'.  "Hmm? What's up?" 

Sucking in a breath the young exorcist made eye contact with you and opened his mouth to speak. "(Y/n) again i-i'm sorry. If I hadn't run off then maybe-" Groaning you let go of Kou's hands and grabbed his shoulders. "Kou! For the last time, I said it's fine!! And besides, it's me who should be apologising if I hadn't been moping around I could have helped Mitsuba! I had the power to stop it." A wide-eyed blonde boy raised his finger and pointed at your cheek. "But-" Flicking his finger away you pointed to your cheeks with a wide fanged grin. "It's not even that bad I don't mind." 

This seemed to tick the Minamoto off. "Y-YOU DON'T MIND!?!?" 

"Eh?" (O_O;)

"(Y/n) this isn't right!! You should mind!! Your lucky that I'm not exorcising you right now!" The baby exorcist who couldn't even exorcise a toilet ghost exclaimed. 

"That's the second time, you threatened to exorcise me today. And with your newborn baby powers, you couldn't even lay a scratch on me." You boasted. Controlling his toddler tantrum Kou put on his serious face he needed to tell this shitty ghost that people hurting her on purpose shouldn't be forgiven so easily. "(Y/n)-"

"That's my name-"

"Stop interrupting!!" Bending down to your height Kou poked your forehead. "To put it simply. If a person has any malice towards you and purposely hurts you don't ever forgive them." Standing up to his full height he spun around and headed towards the school entrance. "Before I go......You need to brush your hair it's always so messy." 

"I-" Σ(°ロ°)

Back to the present~ 

You sat In the bathroom stall with your head on your knees and sulked about the fact that Amane wouldn't give you the sweets back but his teasing is making you want to commit go to hell. Like the devil he is he put them In his school jacket because he knew that you have quicker reflexes than him. He actually uses his brain. 

"C'mon (Y/n)! Don't you want these delicious sweets??~" You heard your brother tease. You ain't falling for his tricks ever again. "Shut it, toilet sniffer." You raged banging your fist onto the door. With an offended gasp, Amane also banged his fist on the toilet door. "Excuse me-!" Hearing the rustling of a bag your head perked up and you slid into the next stall like a ninja. What your brother didn't know was that you're planning a sneak attack. 

"Well, then I guess you'll never have these then! Hahahahhaha!"

As of right now, you are standing directly behind the unsuspecting boy you slowly raised your hand slightly above his shoulder his brain dead self not noticing, your hand darted over his shoulder and snatched the sweet bag right out of his hands. "HEY! Wha-"

"Wow, Amane." You spoke floating backwards as you munched on your prize. "You can be really stupid. You really thought you could hide stuff from mehEeeE." Your laughter filled the air as you almost choked on the hard candy. Wait- My brain just remembered something... Ignoring your brothers' complaints you summoned your Geru-joudai and asked them to bring you a radio they obeyed and Yaaaaaay a radio appeared. 

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?" Floating beside you Hanako tapped the ratio and gave you a confused look.

"A little green birdie snitched."  You adjusted the ratio as you could hear the distorted voice of a radish.  "...₳ ɃØɄ₦Ɖ₳Ɍ¥ ₮ØØ...? ₮ĦɆɌɆ ₳ɌɆ $Ø Ⲙ₳₦¥ ƉØØɌ$...ⱠØ₮$ Ø₣ ⲘØԞԞɆ-€Ħ₳₦ ₮ØØ. ɃɄ₮ ₮ĦɆɌɆ'$ ₦Ø ₩₳₮ɆɌ..." Finally catching on about what's happening Hanako listened intently. "Not quite a boundary, I'd say." You replied.