AMANE!!

(´༎ຶ  ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

"So,kou the face stealer.Where are we going?"
You and Kou are off too see the wizard, nah thats a lie you and Kou are off to find Amane while he was giving you a piggy back ride. I mean Kou did promise you and no one should back down on a promise.
"To the bathroom. And can you stop calling me that!? What does it even mean?"
"Nothing that should concern you." You replied.

You laid your head down on his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his torso and your legs around his abdomen.
"Hey!! What are you doing!? We were perfectly fine the way we were before!" He said as a blush dusted his cheeks.
"No❤"
Blondie sighed and said "we are here anyway."

"We are!!!?" You jumped off of kou's back nearly pushing him to the ground as he let out a girlish scream.
"Thank you, Kou!!" You pulled him into a bear crushing hug. "Thank you!"
"Its fine! Really! But you shouldn't get your hopes up too high,he might not be there."
You let go of the hug and patted down your hakama pants. "Yeah, your right." I'll still find him...no matter what.

The exorcist boy just stared at you for a few seconds wondering if it was the right thing to bring you here but he just pushed the thoughts aside and said. "Well I best be of now. I got to meet my brother."

"Huh? Oh, yeah goodbye."
Kou began walking away with his weird stick in his hands. Well...that was rude. He was at the end of the hall when he heard you shout at him.
"HEY!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!"
Weird stick boy turned around with a confused face. "WHAT IS IT!?"
"I THINK YOU'RE REALLY,REALLY CUUUUTE!! BYE,BYE NOW!!" You gave him a thumbs up as you entered the bathroom.

....Kou just stood then in shock as a light coat of blush was on his face.

~~~~~~~
Another unsuccessful day. You couldn't find your brother. You were slowly walking, yes you are walking, down the hall way with with windows. This is complete bull-
Your thoughts stopped midway through a word as you spotted a familiar boy out of the corner of your eye near the school entrance with a daikon legged girl .

You pressed you face against the window to get a better look. "AGHÉ ITS AMANE!!"
You bolted out of the school doors and into the courtyard. You hid behind the greenhouse as you listened on the conversation the two are having.

Amane took his hat off while he had a face full of regret. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said while he grabbed fishy girls wrist. She just looked at him with tear filled eyes.

The toilet ghost looked down slightly as tears began to show in his eyes but he wouldn't let them fall. He pulled radish legs into a gentle hug."Stay here until you're done crying.....okay."

Oh god, please shoot me.

She didn't give a vocal relpy but she put her forehead on Amanes shoulder as he put his hand on the back of her head. It only lasted a few seconds when she pulled away from the hug. "I have to go now Hanako-kun."

"Okay,bye." Daikon began her way home but not before she waved goodbye which 'Hanako' returned.

As soon as she was our of sight he put his hat back on and turned around to meet your smiling face. "Hiya Amane!"

His eyes widened in fear. Is this (y/n) or Tsukasa!? He went for the option he most hoped for. "(Y-Y/n)?"
"Its been so long Amane,maybe 10, 20 years or even longer since I last saw you. How have you been?"
You grabbed onto his sleeve but he flinched back as you pulled him into a loving hug. You could feel him shaking in the hug, once again small tears formed in his eyes. "Its okay." You patted his back trying to comfort him. You are terrible at comforting people.

Hanako was relived that it was you but he couldn't help but be scared of you. You acted so much like him. You both had the same look in your eyes when the both of you don't get what you want.
He relaxed after a few minutes went by and wiped the tears from his amber eyes.
"I'm so glad its you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean too."

"Its fine,Amane! I'm not some vengeful apparition!" This time Your eldest brother pulled you into a hug."let's go hunt for some muffins."

You gave him a gentle smile."Yeah, let's do that."

;´༎ຶਊ ༎ຶ';