Kou the spy~

Teru was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed while Kou was silently standing in front of him, with the clipboard Teru once had.
"I thought we talked about this, Kou. If you ever encounter any of the seven mysteries,you are to exorcise them immediately." The oldest brother spoke calmly.

"Urk..." The youngest brother didn't know what to say.
"we discussed the change that's taking place in the school's supernaturals, remember? We've only tolerated them for this long because there was never a danger of them doing lethal damage to the students." Teru began lecturing Kou.
"But we can't see that's the case anymore. The seven mysteries are the most powerful supernaturals in the school and we must nip that danger in the bud."

The Council president stood silent for a few seconds thinking about what he was going to say next. "I was surprised when I saw that apparition next to hanako, they look so much alike. You didn't exorcise it either."

Teru's head perked up When kou began to speak. "But you...know lately I just I can't see them as bad Supernaturals. I just met (Y/n) a few days ago and she hasn't done anything bad yet. I mean they both piss me off. And I'll never forgive Hanako for hanging out in the girls bathroom. But they helped me and Hanako helped everybody else too."

"Kou."
Kou jumped slightly and listened.
"Supernaturals will always be a danger to the living. There is no such thing as a 'good Supernatural'." Teru finished that speech off with a dead stare and his hand on his face.

"B-but."
Teru sighed in slight frustration and dragged his hand over his hair.
"I thought I'd let you take care of them, in the hopes it might help you mature as an exorcist to some extent. But it looks like my plan backfired."
Teru began walking away as kou was standing in the same spot as before.

" I'm taking you off the seven mysteries case. I'll clean up this mess"
"HUH!?" The sorter boy ran up to his brother and grabbed his shoulder. "W-w-wait a minute Teru-nii!!" Kou just looked at him desperately. Teru turned around and sighed, ruffling Kous hair.
"Okay." He tilted his head to the side with a soft smile. "I'll give you at little more time. You know what you have to do."

"Yes,sir..."

~~~~~~~The next day

You and Amane are looking for the lost objects that the mokke had stolen and eventually you would give them back to their rightful owners.
Amane had a sack on his back were all the lost items you both found are. You had a smaller version in your hand.

The mokke were not far behind you, they were trying to keep their distance from away from you.
Hanako took the sack off his back a placed it gently on the ground while you slammed it on the ground.
"(Y/n)!! Don't slam it on the ground! You could of broke something!" Your brother scolded you.
"It ain't mine so I don't care."

He ignored you and started jumping up and down trying to get the lost item. You sat down next the to the sacks and picked up a mokke and placed it on your lap. The pink rabbit lookalike tensed up in fear but instead of hurting it you stroked its head and stared to play with its ears.

Amane then brought out sticks and then started to poke at it. You laughed at his attempt."Hey, let me try." You got up and put the mokke on the floor,who ran to his friends, and grabbed the sticks your triplet was waving about. "If I get this down you have to give me every single donuts that you find."
"Deal."

With one swipe you brought down the item which turned out to be a kokeshi doll. You turned to Amane who just stared at you in realisation that he has to give up his favorite thing.
"Don't worry I'll give you one,just one."