Beach day

AU
2𝐏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐭.1

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧, 1967

10:30 𝐚𝐦

"I'd rather let my head go through the window if I have to go to the beach. So if you don't want that to happen I suggest turning this car around." 

Gripping onto the car wheel your father furiously turned his head to look at you in the backseat with no seatbelt on and a blank look on your face. "Goddamit (Y/n)!! Put the seatbelt on, quit complaining and put a smile on that face of yours for once! You should be grateful that your mother and I are taking your ungrateful ass to the beach!!"

Now you may be wondering...How did you get into this situation? Well, it all started when your mother's unwanted presence entered your room, pulled you downstairs and sat you next to your brothers. Assmane, that little freak, was excited by the news he clung onto your disappointed body and poked your unamused face and said. 'C'mon (Y/n)!! Smile for once!! Show me a different facial expression!'. What is his obsession with wanting a reaction out of you? And that wimp Tsukasa also clung onto you though it looked like he was gonna cry which annoyed you, you had enough of his balling yesterday. Your whole family packed their necessary items for a beach day and skipped over to an ugly yellow car. And here we are now! You and your father arguing over your 'ungratefulness'. 

"You can't force me to enjoy things and I never once begged you to take us to the beach." Sitting up straight you stared into your angered father's soul with your hands on your lap. 

"I-you little..." Frustrated father Yugi pulled the breaks at a traffic light and breathed through his nose. "I would take us all back home but that's what you want isn't it!?" 

"Yes."

An amused Amane gazed at you with his elbow on the window and his head on his hand while a shaking Tsukasa hid in his own arms. Your mother, who had enough of this squabbling, passive-aggressively spoke to your father which seemed to work since he halted in his arguing. With a smile, the older women patted your head. "Now (Y/n) no need to argue. I'm sure you'll enjoy this sunny day." 

'Ew no. I hate sunny days.' You thought grabbing the affectionate woman's wrist you lifted her hand off of your head and sighed. "Fine. I'll try to." You lied. You ain't gonna try to enjoy shit.

And thus the car journey.....still wasn't quiet but at least it wasn't the sound of you and your father arguing. Instead, it was Amane the annoying and Tsukasa the Crybaby's voices trying to communicate with you.

Now let's talk about your brothers as you already know Tsukasa is the biggest Wimp out there he's always glued to your side whenever Amane was in the same room and of course the other motherfuker did the exact same thing and each time he did Tsukasa always held on tighter and whimpered. Amane is two-faced he acts completely innocent in front of your parents but when he's with you and Tsukasa he is a whirlwind of fury. 

★彡 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 彡★

11:05𝒂𝒎. 

"Ahh!! Don't you love the smell of fresh air?!" Opening the car door your mother inhaled the beaches air with a content smile on her face.

"No" You climbed out of the car after Amane, Tsukasa following behind you. The middle child's hand reached out to grab your sleeve and was successful. "Ha! What funny girl you are (Y/n), you and your sarcasm!" Your mother chortled.

"I wasn't being sarcastic..." You muttered. What is wrong with this woman?

"Hey (Y/n)?"