The other brother

(ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ︵┻┻

You decided not to tell Tsukasa about finding Amane, the fear in his eyes when he thought you were Tsukasa made you feel immense guilt. You wanted him to be free of that fear atleast a while longer.
But when you got back to the broadcasting room and told Tsukasa of your 'unsuccess' he wasn't very happy to say least, he may of got a bit violent. But you could endure it, you just wanted Amane safe.

But you had a feeling that he already knew where Amane was....and that he was just hurting you just because he wanted to.

~~~~~~~~
You were sitting on the roof, enjoying the view and watching birds fly by, until the three musketeer's appeared in your peripheral vision.
You all just stared at each other slightly surprised well except from seafood girl she was extremely surprised.

"HUHHHHHHHH HANAKO-KUN THEY'RE TWO OF YOU!!??!"

Goddam she's even louder then me.

Amane just laughed at Yashiros stupidity and said "Hahaha my,my Yashiro~, you can be such a dumb daikon!! That's my sis-"
"I'm his mother." You said trying to contain your laughter, you were experimenting how gullible she can be so you can use that against her in the future.
"WHAAAAAAAT!!" Yep she is 100% gullible.

You began walking towards them with your Gurē-joudai following behind you. You were two inches away from the shocked girls face and said. "HA! I'm joking!"
Noooo I was fooled again!! Nene thought.

You turned around too face kou and Amane."AMANE, AMANE, KOOOOOOU!!" You grabbed the both of them and brought them into a hug and began swaying side to side.

"Huh, Kou you know her?" Toilet boy questioned.
"Err yeah, I met her a few days ago." Kou began scratching the back of his head nervously.
"Yep!! And now we're best friends!!"
"We are?"
"Yes, now be quiet." You said as you patted his cheek.

Hanako silently looked at you as you began to mess around with kou. You took his magical killing stick and ran off with it as he began chasing you around demanding you to give it back but you just laughed and ignored his requests. You eventually got bored and ran towards daikon as soon as you spotted a book in her hands still holding on to the zapping staff you named,Gōrudei.(ゴールデイ)

"Oooo, what you got there,daikon?"
D-DAIKON!! She's just like Hanako-kun! Ruthless!!
"Its a book about love." Nene answered.
While you were distracted, the now grumpy exorcist boy snatched the exorcist staff out of your hands. You didn't seen to care since now your attention is now on Nene Yashiro.

"Hmmmmmm." You continued to stare at her as she began to get nervous. Hanako, who was being cautious around you now, approached you slowly. "(Y/n), I think you should sto-"
"Hey!! How about we all sit on that bench over there!!" You pointed to the bench you were sitting on before.
You grabbed Nene's hand and sat her down as the two boys followed behind.

They all sat down on the bench as you stood behind kou,who was in the middle. You placed a mokke,who was trying to hide from you,on the blondes head and put your arms around him.
"So, Hanako." Yashiro started. "I want to know more about your personal life." She got closer to kou so she could get closer to Hanako and he did the same.

"You want my personal data? What are you gonna use it for? Pervert." Your brother said teasingly,squishing Kous shoulder.
"It is not p-p perverted! I'm doing a compatibility horoscope!" She said,also squishing Kous shoulder. she was showing Hanako a book page titled, love and chaos. "Atleast I know about your sister now." She grumbled at the end.

You also began squishing Kous shoulders too because why not?
"Ummm. Why are y'all squishing me...?"
"Because Yashiro won't leave me alone." Said the ghost boy with his finger to his lips.
"Because you won't tell me anything, Hanako-kun!"

"I just wanted to give you a massage. Hehehe." You wispred to him. Kou tensed up and blushed. He took the mokke off of his head and put it on his lap as Nene and hanako went back and fourth.

"All I'm asking for is your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death!"

"Why would you need a date of death for a compatibility horoscope?"

Fish breath turned to you begging to you for answers. "(Y/n)!! Please help me here!!!"
Yes...beg more..hehehhe.
"Why are you chuckling!?" Fishstick cried out.

Hanako put his hand to his cheek and rested his elbow on his leg and looked out into the distance. "If you wanna do a compatibility horoscope, do it with one of your crushes. Like Minamoto-senpai or somebody."

"Minamoto-senpai?" Kou asked while pinching the cheeks of the mokke.
"Ooooooo you have a crush on Kous brother?~ So you like them older" you teased the fishy daikon.

The flustered girl turned to you and said. "M-minamoto-senpai wasn't a crush so much as,like,a dream!"

The mokke hopped on to her head as she began walking towards the wall looking out into the world like she was some princess."like a TV personality or a pop star. You're happy just watching them,even knowing you can never be together. He's the student council President,  and he's handsome, nice,and so smart... Minamoto-senpai....what a charming prince...." She finished her rant with sparkles in her eyes.

"Why,thank you..."
You,kou and Amane looked at the older minamoto surprised since the three of you didn't notice he was here.
Nene gazed at him blankly,frozen on the spot.
"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you." You swear you saw sparkles radiating Off of him.

Yashiro flew 10ft away, flusted out of her mind."M-MI-MI-MI-MI-MI MINAMOTO-SENPAI!?"

Awwwwww

"Nii-chan!" Kou dashed towards his brother.
"Nii-chan!?" Yashiro is shook.

"I've been looking for you,kou." He gently smaked kou on the head with the clipboard he was holding.
"Wh-whats going on?" The shook girl was shaking in her daikon ankels.

You grabbed on to Amanes sleeve as that was a small habit you did when you were alive. He gave you a side glance for a split second and then focused his attention to the tallest person here.

"And you're Yashiro-san? I don't believe we've met." Teru spoke with his hands behind his back. "I'm Teru minamoto. Thank you for always being so kind to my brother." He gave her a soft simle.
"Y-yes,sir...💓"

"And....you two." The oldest minamoto glanced your way with a cold stare. You felt Amane wince slightly.

"Kou. Come here. we need to talk." Teru walked to the door, Kou not far behind him. "Uh,okay..."

Noooooo!! He took Kou away from meeee!! Evil...pure evil.

Nene was beaming with joy but then realization hit her hard."OHMYGOSH!! THEY HAVE THE SAME SURNAME!!"

Minamoto-kun
Minamoto-senpai

"Took you long enough."

"You really are a dumb daikon." You voiced everybody's thoughts.

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
Poor Nene.