Back in the past...

It is now five thirty. Will the children playing outside please carefully make your way back home. The bell called out.

The younger and older kids began tracking their way home. As the high school division, strolled along the path peacefully and the younger children were running down the path with a makeshift rocket while making sounds of laughter.

Inside class 2-2 sat a young boy and girl,who looked identical, with a concerned teacher tending to their wounds. "I've told you a dozen times I just want to help you,as your teacher." Tsuchigomori was gently grabbing Amanes wrist, holding tweezers with a cotton ball at the end, coated in medical disinfectant and began swabbing it on a small cut."So... don't look at me like that...Yugi."

Amane was looking the opposite direction, avoiding eye contact, you were doing the same but making bird whistling noises.
"This happens every single day. Don't you think it's about time you told me who is behind this?"

Your brother put his head down in shame and fidgeted in his seat.

"Cat got your tongue again?" Tsuchigomori glanced your way and spoke. "What about you, (Y/n)?"

You went silent at his question.
"Are you going to tell me how you almost broke your finger?"

You went double silent. You took a deep breath in and exhaled. "I-...I errrrrr I got it errrr."  Think of something... Errr door! Yes door! "I got it trapped in a very, very, heavy... Door, yes." You answered him with a smile.

"That doesn't sound very convincing." Your sensei said bluntly. "Geez...You've been like this since your first year " Tsuchigomori wrapped Amane's arm in a bandage and tied a little bow when he was finished.

"You're both covered in cuts and bruises that never go away and some days (Y/n) tends to be more injured then you, you don't have any friends, you both skip class." Tsuchigomori lectured.

Your mind wondered around your own imagination. I wonder how long it would take to die from being stabbed by a pen multiple times...Huh...What about a spoon?

It looks like Amane is having his own adventure in his mind too.

"Are you listening to me!? Amane and (Y/n) Yugi!"

Your brother huffed and turned his head away, you copied his actions. "Get off our backs, Tsuchigomori-Sensei. You nodded in agreement while Crossing your arms.

" You little..." Sensei said in slight frustration but calmed himself down as he began to speak sincerely."Look, kids. I'm worried about you too."

You raised one of your bandaged arms and poked at it. "Worried? About this?"

"It's totally fine. Not a proplem." Amane insisted with a smile.

"It is a problem!!" Tsuchigomori grabbed a hold of your shoulder and mimicked that action with Amane. "Just what kind of person could justify hurting someone this bad-"

You grabbed the hand that was placed on your shoulder and glared at the person who it belonged to. "I just told you Mori-Sensei...I'm fine, everyone has the urge to hurt someone, even I do, it's just that some people carry out that task."

Both males eyes widened at the intensity of your glare and small confession. You realised the situation you were in and apologised. You let go of Tsuchigomori's hand who stood up at his full height.

Amane stood up from his seat and looked up to Tsuchigomori. "Even if no one else would ever forgive them even if there's no way to justify it...We forgive them."

Everyone stood silent, Amane clenched his fists slightly and stated. "Sensei...I want you to know...I have I lunar rock!"✧*。

"Huh?" Tsuchigomori was surprised by this.

Amane rummaged, excitedly through his pocket bringing out a 'Lunar Rock'. And presenting it to Tsuchigomori. "This is it!"

You were behind your brother, so you placed your hands on his shoulders and began to shake them rapidly. "Isn't it so cool!! I want to find real dinosaur bones next!!"

Tsuchigomori took a closer look at the rock with his hand on his chin."..No."

Amane beamed at this for some reason. "Ah ha! Thought not."

"But we believe it's real. And that's why...no matter what anyone says, this is a lunar rock!"

"Yeaaaaaeh!! You tell him Amane!" You egged your brother on.

"Sensei, how far do you think the moon is from the Earth?" Amane dashed over to the chalkboard and picked up a chalk and wrote out how many kilometres the moon is from the Earth."It's more than 380,000 kilometres away!" 

"And that's how far this baby traveled to get here from the moon! Isn't that incredible!? Even a pebble like this... can go that far." He peered at your teacher. "It's my prized possession."

You pulled out the dinosaur keychain, you recently brought, out of your pocket and shoved it into Tsuchigomori's face. "And did you know that dinosaurs first came about in the triassic period approximately 230 million years ago!! And they went extinct 65 million years ago!"

"We're not talking about the moon and dinosaurs, Yugi we're talking about y-"

"Amane look at that!" You pointed at the full moon which was shining brightly in the sky.

Both you and Amane ran too the window in euphoria and unlatched the window.

"Listen to me!!" Spidermori bursted out in anger.

"Sensei! The Moon's already out!" Amane climbed a top of the windowsill as the wind brushed against his skin. You saw that his bandages were coming undone. In concern you grabbed a hold of his ankle in protectiveness incase he falls.

Tsuchigomori didn't see this happen as he turned around to put the medical supplies back in their box as well as to grab a new bandage.
"Have you ever wanted to go to the moon,sensei?" Amane asked.

"Huh?" Tsuchigomori turned his head around to only to spot Amane on the windowsill his eyes widened in alarm.

He stretched his hand out to the moon with his rock in hand. "Well...I have. The moon's so big and beautiful." He said as he began getting closer to the edge. Wanting to join you tried to clamber onto the windows edge.

Tsuchigomori dashed like the flash towards the both of you leaving the first aid kit to fall onto the ground and letting the items inside scatter across the floor and create a loud sound which startled you. "GET DOWN FROM THERE NOW-"

Anane look behind him and crouched down with empty eyes and smacked away Tsuchigomori's hand for help. You were shocked with this whole ordeal. "Hey, Sensei...sensei you said you're worried about us right?"

You used this precious time to clamber up on the windowsill and to sit next to your brother. 

"Yeah."

"You said you wanted to help us." You spoke up, grabbing onto Amanes sleeve.

"I did."

"Then would you do just one thing for us." Amane gazed at him with sad and desperate eyes.

Tsuchigomori saw this and replied. "....All right."

"Great! Heh heh!" You simultaneously spoke as the both of you gave cheesy grins.

Amane grabbed sensei's hand and placed the lunar rock on his palm. "Isn't this your prized possession?" Tsuchigomori questioned.

Like hell I'm giving away my dinosaur keychain!!

"Yeah... it's just whenever I look at that rock I feel like I could go anywhere. But....."

►◄"I've made up my mind now. I'm not going anywhere"►◄