Cherry blossom

The beauty sakura holds will never cease to amaze you. Her gorgeous green eyes scanned the book she's reading as her lime-green hair swayed with the wind. She looks so peaceful, maybe because she's not being pestered by Tsukasa and Natsuhiko. This is probably the only time she has got any peace and quiet at this school after meeting Tsukasa (And you too of course-).  Damn, I'm such a creep... here I am looking at a beautiful girl behind a bush and doing nothing with my life not that I have one but still. Looking up Sakura directed her gaze at the bush you were hiding behind she closed her book and made her way over to you. 

OH SHI-! I need to act like I was doing something else! Hastily you look inside the bush and spotted a small bird you launched your hand to grab it and successfully pulled it out just before Sakura stood beside you. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" You held the bird a bit to tight and presented it to her with a fanged grin. "I got a bird!! Imma name it chuntaro!!" Sighing the green-haired girl kneeled on the grass and laid her book softly next to her. She grabbed your hand that was holding the frightened bird and gently pried open your fist. "You need to be gentle with smaller animals (Y/n). You could kill them." The taller female held the bird tenderly and used a finger to stroke its head hoping to ease its fear. Oh- So that's why all the small birds I held died... They're probably cursing me out in birdy heaven.

You watched as she let little Chuntaro go as it flapped its wings relieved that it was going to die at the hands of a tiny ghost girl. "You're so pretty Sakura."  The definition of perfection turned her head to peer at you with a slight smile. "You always say that." Blinking a few times you let your body fall into her lap surprised that she didn't wack you with her book. "Cus' it's true that why. So much prettier than me." Taking off your hat Sakura flung it across the courtyard and huffed. "AGhhhhH!! My hat!!"

"Don't say that about yourself. Every girl is equally beautiful."  Sakura spoke patting your head as she gave you one of her rare smiles. Such sincere words...I love you even more now Sakura. You raise your arm and place it gently on Sakura's cheek while pursing your lips. "You're face is so soft." You began to softly pinch and poke at her cheeks as the light in her eyes was slowly dying out of frustration. "PppChuchuchu bbbb netikiine." 

"What are you even saying?" 

~~~~~~~

"Turn to page 394 and begin reading don't forget to write down important information." 

It was the begging of a lesson for Sakura she turned to the required page and began reading the boring text. Sitting on the floor beside the fairest of them all's desk you played with the strings and sticks you found in your pockets. You tied the string at the end of the stick stood up and began spinning it giant skinless lady style, everyone seemed to busy to notice. I feel so powerful!!! Letting it go the stick flew across the room hitting someone on the head. Looking up confused they brought and hand up to their head and rubbed the area where the stick hit unknowing that a dumbass ghost was laughing her ass off. Ignoring Sakuras death glare you reached inside your pocket and pulled out a mini casket, sauntering towards the person where the stick hit you sneakily placed it in the casket and promised yourself to bury it later. Maybe I can find some bones for Gyatso the skull he seems lonely or I can steal the rest of his body but where would I put it??  

A knock on the door draws your attention to it as a certain Spiderman entered the classroom. "Ah, sorry to bother you but have got any extra science books I could borrow?" 

"Yes, I do!" Sakuras sensei pointed to a bookshelf full of different types of books. "Over there on that shelf." Bowing in respect the tall man muttered a thank you and silently ambles over to the bookshelf. Stepping away from Sakura you skipped over to Spidermori and tugged on his coat. He glanced down at you and breathed through his nose annoyed that you were in a random classroom with random people. What he didn't know was that you were with a rumour spreading lady. The butterfly lover clutch the textbook in his hand and muttered another thank you and left the classroom you not far behind him. You blew a kiss at Sakura and whispered "I'll meet you after class." You winked at her and saluted, her reaction isn't what you wanted but at least you got one! 

Running down the hallway you called out to Tsuchigomori who was already rounding a corner. "HEY! SPIDER-SENSEI WAIT FOR ME!!" Glancing from side to side spider face concluded that no one was going to see or hear him, he turned around and was ambushed into a hug. "(Y/n) what do you want? I have a class I need to get back to!" He seethed pinching the bridge of his nose as his other arm held five textbooks, now that's talent. "Weeeell.... I saw you and I wanted to say hi! So...hi!!" You grinned up at him. 

Closing his eyes butterfly muncher exhaled and peeled you off of him. "........Hello, now would you leave me alone!?" He pushed you back and continued on his way. But you ain't gonna give up that easily!! "So....spider-sensei do you like eating bugs? What about worms? Or maybe birds? Hmmmmm....Ooh! What about that foetus I saw in your classroom?" 

Losing his patience foetus eater stopped in his tracks, glared at you and smacked you with the textbook gently of course because he didn't want to hurt you. "It wasn't a foetus!! And no I don't eat bugs, worms or birds!" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You didn't deny eating that foetus though."

~~~~~~~~~

You wrapped your legs and arms around Sakura and lay your head on her shoulder she grabbed your arms and attempted to get you off. "Tsu-"

"Sakuraaaa!! Told you I would meet you after class!" You cheered. "What are you up to?" Sakura gave you a side glance and her usual facial expression. I thought she was Tsukasa for a second I hope she didn't notice that slip-up. "I'm going to a tea party." 

Hold on....Aaghhhh she was gonna call me Tsukasa!! This BITc- Wait no!! I'm sorry I almost called you a bitch Sakuraaaa!! "Oh, a tea...party...Well! Tell me how it goes then!! I know you enjoy these things." You patted her head as she stood there awkwardly she knew what was going to happen at this 'delightful' tea party. "Can you get off now?" This was more of a question than a demand. 

"No. I don't think I want to." 

Blink

blink

blink

"Chicken wing
Chicken wing
Hot dog and baloney
Chicken and macaroni."

"Natshuiko really needs to stop showing you the internet."

~~~~~~~~

Three...

Two...

One...

"YOOO AMANE WHAT'S UP B!!" Kicking open the door you flew over to the toilet boy and trapped him in a hug. The mokke behind him had started to trust you more being around you wasn't as bad as they thought. "(Y/n), what have I told you about kicking the door open?!"  Ignoring his lecture you began complaining to him about the bad parts of your day. "And then the green queen had to go to a stupid tea party also spider-sensei was being an asshole." Releasing him from the hug you sat on the floor as the mokke offered you some sweets. "Amane end me now...oh wait- Eahahahahaha."  That was unintentional but hilarious. 

"(Y/N), don't joke like that."  Hanako's expression shifted into a guilty one as he sat beside you and held on to your arm. Ah great now I feel bad. Tapping his leg you gave him the bag of sweets that the mokke had which sparked conflict between you and the mokke. You won obviously. Accepting the offer he happily eats the strawberry sweets with a cheeky grin.

This motherfu-

"GIMME BACK THOSE SWEETS YOU CRETIN!!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!"