Bye, Bye Pink boy

Mitsuba gave the birds attack victim a dirty look and turned his attention on you. "Yo dwarf what should I take a picture of next?" You scratched the back of your neck in thought and loud out a low 'Hmm' and exhaled. "I don't know...maybe a errr baby cats?" Huffing the pink male scrunched his face and raised an eyebrow. "Idiot! You mean kittens!?"

"Same thing dipshit." You shot back. Down below you heard Kou gasp in surprise as he pointed his exorcist staff at you. Somehow he escaped the assault. "(Y/n) since when do you swear!?!" Floating beside him with a smug smirk and eyes like the devil you poked his nose as you said each word and syllable. "Stu-pid. Kou. I've. Been. Swea-ring. Since. For-ev-er." flabbergasted Kou grabbed the front of your uniform with one hand and shook the life out of you well not exactly life but you know what I mean. "HUHHHHH!? YOU FIEND!! WHEN MITSUBA SUDDENLY POPS UP YOU START SWEARING AND BULLYING ME!?!?! AND YOU SAY THAT YOU'VE BEEN SWEARING SiNcE FoRvEr!??! I MIGHT AS WELL EXORCISE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Ohohoho! Kou stop being so rough with me." Halting in his movement the bullied boy stood thunderstruck and let go to hide his growing red face. "Eh!? I-i." Your small smug smirk grew into an even bigger one, you skipped over to the flustered blonde who is currently kneeling against a tree and hugged his back. "Wow...you're such a dirty traffic cone." You put your chin on his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "How'd ya know I even meant it that way? Hmmm. Unless your willing to-" Your teasing was stopped as soon as Kou shoot up like a bullet, you fell off his back and hit the ground as he gripped a surprised Mitsuba by his sleeve and pointed to a random bush with a face that looks like a cherry. "Haha!! C'mon Mitsuba lets look at that bush." He sprinted over to that bush like his life depended on it as 'unless your willing to' echoing in his mind. 

Mitsuba who was being dragged away against his will was frustrated with himself. Damn it!! I could have taken a picture for blackmail!! The dwarf says you can't take pictures of ghosts but it would have been worth a shot.

You sat there...alone. Re-thinking life. He just....left me to fall on my ass...that hurt. He also stole meat soba... Inhaling and exhaling you flopped onto the green grass arms spread and gazed at the almost clear blue sky to continue your inner monologue. What is my ghostly life? Useless without meat soba around that's what. As useless as that one weak apparition I annihilated in the late 80s. Hehehe, shouldn't have messed with me or my one and only!!! Oh, wait.....I just realised I have a lot of 'one and only'  Sakura, Nene, Shijima...maybe, Kou...wait nevermind the bitch left me for the pink asswipe. And of course, Amaterasu what a goddess!! Curling into yourself you let out a long groan and clawed at the grass. Idiotic wenches though. Everyone seems to piss me off all of them are lucky that I hide and control that anger, unlike Tsukasa. 

An unexpected weight fell on your back resulting in your knees, kneeing your ribs earning a muffled 'oof'. The being who did this took off your hat when you looked up to see who it was and patted your head. "Hey (Y/n)!  What are you doing on the floor?" Ah...it's Tsukasa. Your head met the ground again as you replied with grumbled nonsense. Confused Tsukasa tilted his head and repeated the question. "I said, What are you doing on the floor? I'm not going to ask again." You kept silent for 3 seconds only to grumble another series of nonsense. 

You felt the weight on your back being lifted and you assumed Tsukasa sat behind you weren't fazed when you felt the cat boy grab the back of your collar and place your back against his chest. You flopped against it like a dead body you had clearly given up for today and it was all kous' fault. "Is this one of your girl moods?" Now it's time to react. "Ehhh??? NO! I just can't be bothered with anything!!" You struggled to get out of his tight grasp this was too embarrassing. 

"I have another question," Tsukasa spoken suddenly. Confused you tilted your head to look up at him and stopped struggling. Knowing he gained your attention he asked you what he wanted to know.