Adventures with a pink boy

🎸Strumming 🎶 my ⭐ pain 😖 with ✌️his♂️️ fingers🖕 (Finish the lyrics now or you die (•̪●)=/̵/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿  ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ )

A lonely pink-haired boy was enjoying his time outside in the cold snow while taking pictures of plants and bugs who had the courage to venture out and into the snow. The girly boy was wrapped up in scarfs and wore pink woolly gloves on his hands and probably had two pairs of socks on, his lively pink eyes scanned the area in search of anything he could take a picture of unprepared for a certain ghost girl to pop out of nowhere and make him shit his pants.

"YOOOO PINK BOoOOY!!!" 

"OHhHH OH MY GAAA!!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CREEP!!!" The poor boy fell backwards and landed on his asscheeks. (I'm so sorry-)

You giggled as you sat in front of him while he was recovering from his mini heart attack. "I knew you'd have a funny reaction!! You looked so peaceful!" You put your hands on your cheeks and gave him a smirk as you waited for him to reply. He took deep breaths and pointed his finger at you. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN THE SCHOOL!! ARE YOU STALKING ME!?!?! ARE YOU OUT FOR MY BLOOD!?!?!?! I'LL TELL YOU THIS NOW!! I KNOW MY BLOOD WOULD SELL GREAT ON THE BLACK MARKET BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TAKE IT!!! OR ARE YOU UP TO SOMETHING MORE SINISTER!?!?! LIKE RECORDING ME DOING EROTIC STUFF!!! YOU DWARF!! YOU'RE NO BIGGER THAN A GRAIN OF SAND!!" He stared at you with wide eyes and ragged breaths.

You small giggles soon turned into full-blown laughter. Man, you haven't laughed like this in forever your laughing ceased as the strange pink boy questioned why the hell you were laughing. "Oh wow, now I'm so glad I decided to scare you. Listen, pink boy." You leaned in closer to him as he leaned back. "HEY!! What the hell are you doi-"

"Do you believe in ghosts?" 

He seemed surprised at this question since he doesn't know what to believe in. "That's a stupid question you dwarf."

You huffed and let the feminine boy have his personal space back. "You really don't have a filter do you pink boy." At this statement, the young boy cast his eyes down and clutched onto his camera "I-im sorry...i try to filter myself around people and I sorter lost it just now....that's why I don't have a lot of friends and I'm afraid i'll slip up someday and i'll lose them." 

You sat silently at his confession and chose your next words carefully. 

"I came here to scare you not to here your life story." Nailed it!

"HEY!! I just apologised to you!! And this is how you treat me!?!" Fake boy screeched.

You let out another sound of laughter. "Fine! I'm sorry for making you shit your pants."

"I didn't shit my pants-"

"Yeah, yeah okay pink boy whatever you say I can smell that lie a mile away." Shitty pants was hoffiried. "What's your name, skid boy." You teased. "STOP SAYING THAT I DIDN'T SHIT MY PANTS!! AND WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU MY NAME?!" You looked at him like he had two heads. "Cus' I want to know you name that's why skiddy." At this point Skid boy was fuming. "If i tell you my name will you leave me alone?!"  

"Hmmmmmmm......maybe."

"It's Mitsuba Sousuke."

"Can i call you meat soba?"

"No you may not."

You sulked at this denained question. But hey! This is you were talking about you'd probably still call him that. "So meat soba-"

"No-"

"Do you want me to call you skids instead?" Manipulation~

".........No."

"That's what I thought. SO!!" You spoke clapping your hands together. "Meat soba do you believe in ghosts?" This question again? Mitsuba  i mean Meat soba thought. "Well....i don't really know what to believe in I mean if I see a ghost in real life then yes I will 100% believe in the supernatural and i-......Why are you giggling like a creep?!" 

"My boy!! I have some news for you!! NOW HIT ME!!" You opened your arms with closed eyes and a weird creepy grin on your face.

"WHAT!?!? IM NOT GOING TO HIT A GIRL!!"

"Just do it."

After a few minutes of Mitsuba freaking out he finally gave you a baby slap to the arm...well not much of a hit since it went straight through your arm. And now cue the girlish scream and the laughter of a creepy ghost. 

~A week of knowing Meat soba~

"Soooooo soba!! What are you going to take a picture of?" You were currently leaning on Mitsuba's back as he was hunched over his desk sitting down. 

"Not you!! That's for sure! You'd probably not fit in the frame you gremlin." Pink boy sat up straight with you still on his back and tried to push you off. "HA! You couldn't even if you wanted to Skids!!" Mitsuba finally pushed you off him and retorted at you. "I told you not to call me that you gay lesbian!!"

"AHaahaahAH!! GAY LESBIAN!!" In a little ball on the ground, you were howling with laughter. "I'm as straight as a bendy ruler.....i-i mean a regular ruler." Nearly exposed myself then!! No torture therapy for meeee!! 

The fake pink boy stared ay you with concern. "Why do you always laugh when you get insulted?"

"Are you insinuating that gay is an insult? Cus' you're certainly not straight my dude." 

".........EXCUSE ME!?!" 

~12 minutes later~

".......AND THAT'S WHY IM NOT GAY!!"

You clicked your tongue and let out a low whistle. "I don't believe you for a second." 

"I will throw you out of the window." Mitsuba threatened pointing at the frost-covered window. "Sure you would Mr No friends." 

"MItsuba? Who are you talking to?" It seems that a wild teacher has appeared. "S-sensei i was just thinking out loud!" Mitsuba tried to convince the suspicious teacher. 

"About throwing someone out of the window?" There was no need to contain your laughter the teacher wont hear you anyway but it was hard for Mitsuba to ignore. "It was just a story idea!" 

"Hmm. Well okay, but remember break ends in five minutes." And with that, the teacher left without saying another word.

Mitsuba turned his head at breakneck speeds (Heheehe) and glared at you with vengeful eyes. "Will you stop! People will think that I'm a freak!"

"You are a freak and I'm not the one who threatened to throw somebody out of the window."

"I regret everything."

"Me to Meat soba. Me too."

~5 months after meeting meat soba~

.

.

.

.

.

"HEY BESTIE!!"

"No."

"OKay." cri

I don't know what i just created.....but i love it.