The 4pm bookstacks pt.2

(ง'̀-'́)ง

You, kou and Nene are hunting down for 'Hanako's book of secrets' as Yashiro likes to call it. You've all been searching for a few minutes and no clues have been found. I mean you have no need too, you already know most things about the toilet ghost.

"Hmmm." Nae Nae killua🐴 elephant ankles brushed her fingers along the spines of each book on the shelf in search of anything related to Hanako. She turned her head around to face you and Kou and spoke up apologetically "Sorry for making you search with me." 

"Its fine! I'd go through hell or high water for you, senpai!!" The exorcist boy gave a bright smile to reassure her that everything was okay with him.

You floated beside him with a mischievous grin and and swung your arm around his shoulders. "Koooou!! Would you go to hell or high water for meeee~??" You put your teeny-weeny hand on Kou's cheek and brought it close to yours.

"If you weren't a supernatural then maybe I would."

H E A R T B R O K E N

You fell to the ground dramatically and cursed the Gods, why you were granted with so much bad luck."kooou!! Your such a heartbreaker!! This is why I prefer girls..." You mumbled at the end.

"You prefer what? Nene asked.

" I said I prefer....GRILLS!! Now shut up and carry on with what you were doing!!" You said Passive aggressively.

Kou sighed and continued the conversation with Nene."Besides i wanna read his book too."

"Like, to find out his weakness? Silly minamoto-kun. You're still trying to exercise hanako-kun, aren't you?" Nene sweatdropped.

Kou ran his hand through is hair and huffed."uh...I'm kinda done with that."

"What?" Nene questioned.

"I-i-i mean you know! You said it yourself, senpai! He's a good supernatural!" He then pointed his finger at you."You too (Y/n)!!"

You put your finger to your check and tilted your head slightly. "I am??" It's best not to tell him the bad things I've done...

You didn't listen to the rest of their conversation as you began doing Roly-polys in the air and looking on top of shelves only to discover dead butterfly's, moths and spiders as well as a sprinkle of dust to finish it of.

flutter flutter

You saw a butterfly fly pass you, kou and Nene as if to say 'follow me'.

"A Butterfly?" Nene began stalking the butterfly as you and Kou did the same. It landed on a book which Nene was about to grab but then the small creature went poof. "Eek!!" Yashiro jumped in surprise.

"Senpai!!" Kou worryingly shouted out as he ran to protect her. 

Yes kill the child! Wait no! Don't kill the child!!

"This door appeared when the butterfly landed. Do you think it's the four p.m. bookstacks?"

"OH HELL YEAH!! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN HERE YET!!" You ran at the poor unsuspecting door and crashed through it. You can't stop me now Tsuchigmori!!

"(Y/n)!! Get back here!! Don't wonder of!! And put that down!!" Kou angrily yelled from the doorway. But of course you didn't listen.

You picked up a random book from the bookshelf and began reading a random persons embarrassing information. Hohoho this is going to be so interesting! All the things they did in the past and present will finally be a part of my limited knowledge! Hahahhaha!!!
~~~~~~
Some time later the splashing of water was heading your way as well as the frantic yells of radish and traffic earring boy. "(Y/N)!!! Help us!!" Screeched the daikon fish. 

"No" you answered simply.
"What do you mean no!?" This time it was Kou who spoke up.

"I mean no! Do you want to hear it in Spanish? Nó."

Kou growled in response. "Senpai, this way!" He grabbed her wrist and bolted towards the now locked door.
The sound of heavier 'footsteps',if you can them footsteps,passed right by you. Damn that's a big bitch...and wait a second!? It looks like Nene!? Maybe I should go and help them. You groaned as you got up and headed your way to save the idiots that broke the silence of the library.

But not before you heard;
"AGHHHHH I FORGOT!! THAT STUPID HANAKOOOO!!" The scream of kou echoed through out the dusty library.

"You called?" You saw your brother floating upside down infront of Yashiro and Kou. In a matter of seconds the giant daikon was defeated, each attack that Amane did butterfly's would emerge. And so like a badass he landed smoothly on the ground and turned to face the people he had saved with a wave and a big smile. "Hey there, kids."

"AMANNNEEEE!! That was so cool!!" You tackled your brother into a hug and squished him. "(Y/n)." He said.

"Hm? What?"

"Why didn't you try to help Yashiro and kou?" He gazed at you with slight anger in his eyes which made you freeze up for a second.

"Well I was about too but then you showed up and saved everybody!! Yaaaay!! Three cheers for yoooou!" You clapped your Hands together to congratulate him. He patted your head with a small smile. "I believe you" All of the anger he once had vanished.

oh...didn't expect that.

"Hanako-Kun! You came for us!" Yashiro said relieved.

Hanako silently floated for a few seconds and went towards Kou and Yashiro and stood between them, pushing them gently away from each other.

Kou glowered at Hanako as he was pushed away from his senpai."what...?"

Hanako clung onto Nene as she blushed because of the contact. "Nooothing." He gave kou a sly look.

"WHAT!!!?" You could smell Kous jealousy radiating off of him.

"Its okay Kou! You have meee!!" You opened up your arms for a hug but was pushed away.
"No. You didn't help us."

"WHAAAT!! KOU YOU WOUND ME!!" Rejected again...

"AAAH! What've you done!?" You heard a 5th voice say 
"S-sensei!?" Kou and Yashiro said simultaneously.

The new arrival picked up a book that was laying alone in the water beneath them. "Nooo, look what you've done to my precious books..." He then placed the books back where they should be.

"What're you doing here...?" A confused exorcist wanted answers.

Behind the teacher emerged a giant Kou looking creature. "SENSEI, BEHIND YOU!!"

A third arm appeared behind his waist and crushed the bundle of butterflies that was causing trouble effortlessly.

Damn, Mr spider-man...a pretty scary way to reveal your identity.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ