The three clock keepers pt.1

We're in spoiler territory now...

I re-read some of my older chapters and...OMG, hey're so terrible!!!! Like how can you like this?!😭 The grammar is shit, some chapters are way too short and so boring!! I wouldn't blame you for just reading this cus' triplet reader inserts are extremely rare...I'm not going to discontinue this but my update schedule will be pretty shit.(As you already know)😅 I also need ideas for the 2p AU because I find that AU really interesting and I would love to write about it and add darker things.

A week before Mitsuba's death~

A young pink haired boy ran through the hallway, huffing and puffing as he searched for a dinosaur loving ghost. "Goddamit where is that dwarf?!" The boy seethed. Mitsuba had a recently found a plastic, Green, tiny weenie, dinosaur under his musty dusty bed and being the generous boy that he is he decided to gift you the dinosaur.

"You called?" Appearing above the feminine boy you held the sides of his face and giggled at the distraught look on his face. "Get your grubby hands off my beautiful face!!" ಠ益ಠ
.
.
.
.

swing swing swing

"ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY NECK OR SOMETHING ELSE COMPLETELY DEMENTED!?!"

Setting your feet back onto the ground you stared at Mitsuba's attempt to look intimidating. "Wow Meat soba you look pfft- (*snorts crack) you look hehehehehe..." Your laughter was muffled as you covered your mouth.

"...What are you laughing at?(ㆆ _ ㆆ)....psycho. I was gonna give you a small green dinosaur but now I've changed my mind." A smug grin grew on meat soba's face.

No laughter was heard as that statement rang through your ears. Your eyes lit up and you said only one word. "...Dinosaur...?" Trying to be a sly motherfuker Mitsuba pulled out the small dinosaur forgetting the fact that you have some impressive reflexes. "Yep and-...HEY WHAT THE??!" .

Chuckling like a maniac you held onto the small dinosaur and flipped off the outraged pink boy. "AGHHHH!! Its a stegosaurus!! I've read about them. I'm never going to lose it!"

" I didn't know you could read." ∞ ϟ

"ಠ_ಠ...Excuse me?"

Yep....you lost the dinosaur you named Midoriya on the same day you received it. Sad days.

|••••••••|

"Time jumped forward for everything?' Hanako sat atop the window sill with a spinning top in hand as one of them was already spinning next to a mokke.

"Yes!" Nene exclaimed. "It was all normal until Third Period. But when we got back from biology, the classroom was all weird. The desks were falling apart... the windows were broken...and everyones stuff was ruined. Well, except for mine and Aoi's we didn't have any problems."

"You sure you haven't been snorting cocaine?" Floating towords Radish legs you grabbed her face and examined her for any suspicious white powder.

"I'M SURE!"

Peering outside the window Hanako pulled at the string on the spinning top."Time...time, hmm...?"

"HANAKOOOO, (Y/NNNN)!!!" Skidding against the floor Kou stomped over to your brother's cautious being and grabbed his collar and shook him. "YOU GOTTA HELP!! SATOU AND YOKOO FROM MY CLASS THEY'RE-!"

Shivering at the thought of being shook again you hid behind Nene grabbed her waist and rested your chin on her vegetable looking shoulders. "You mean something happened in your class Kou-kun?" Seafood dinner questioned.