°Short stories°

~Niko Natsuhiko~

It's the end of the day and all the students are about to go home that means you couldn't mess around with people and scare the living daylights out of them. You might as well just be a rumor by the amount of times you steal and scare. Maybe you should start hanging people over the Bannister.

You turned the corner and saw Natsuhiko talking to somebody. They had short, fluffy, dark, orange hair. They are Wearing the male's uniform with white trousers and a black, sleeveless jacket. You saw that they had tanned skin with freckles and a set of glasses on their face. And behind those glasses were some beautiful pair of brown eyes.

You trudded your way towards the male and pulled at the back of his shirt and said. "Hey, Natsuhiko. Who's that?" You pointed a finger at the person you're talking about.

They turn their attention to you and cat- face answered. "This is my younger sister Niko,shrimp." He patted your head, he liked you alot more then Tsukasa.

You looked up at her face and discovered the similarities, they both have a cat-face. She gave you a heartwarming and charming smile. And greeted you with a handshake. "Hello,its nice to meet you,shrimp." You shook her hand and hid your face in the simps back ,trying to hide your small blush, still holding onto her hand.

oh my goooood!! A pretty lady is touching my hand!! I haven't been this flustered since I met Sakura! But how can she see me!? Not that I mind hehehe.

"Erm... is she okay? She won't let go of my hand."

Natsuhiko sweatdropped. "I think she's just happy to meet you." He gently nudged your side and whispered under his breath. "You can let go now."

"Huh? Oh sorry!!" You immediately let go, embarrassed. You clutched onto Natsuhiko's shirt.

"Shrimp,We have to go now, I must find my lady~"

Noooo she's my lady!! "Hmmm okay! Bye,bye!!" You let go of Natsuhiko's now crinkled shirt and waved them goodbye.

"It was lovely meeting you!! I hope we get to meet again soon!" Female cat-face once again gave you a charming smile.

Oh my god!!!!My heaaart!!!

~Bad hair day~

​​​​Japan,1967

12 year old (Y/n) was Skipping around her home with scissors in her hand. She had hair that reached up to her jaw line. She despised her hair and wanted to look more like her brothers to confuse people. So that's why your about to have your own little hairdressing ritual!!/̵/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ 

 You entered the bathroom and looked into the mirror.
"Now all I need to do is cut my hair neatly and be on my merry way!! No need for hesitation!!" You began hyping yourself up.

You stood infront of the mirror raising the scissors up to cut your hair. "Eeeeeee but what if I get in trouble!? But I won't!! But I will! But I won't!" You stood silent for a few seconds. "You know what!! Screw it if I get in trouble, I get in trouble!!"

You snipped a chunk of hair as it fell onto the floor. Time Stood Still as you stared at the lock of hair laying on the floor." Oh shiiiiiiiii- there's no turning back now!!"

You began chopping your hair very messily as it glided down to the floor. After the ritual done you stare at yourself and had a heart attack.

"AGHHHHHH!! IM GOING TO GET MURDERED!!!" 

The next minute Amane had burst through the door. "(Y/n)!! Are you okay!? What happ-" He stopped mid-sentence as he saw the poorly cut hair."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!!" 

"I DON'T KNOW!! THE GHOST DID IT!!"

This time Tsukasa waddeled his way into the bathroom."What's happening!?" He turned to look at you and spotted your excuse of a haircut. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!!"

"That's what I said too!!" Amane exclaimed. 

"WHATS WITH ALL THIS RACKET!?" Your mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Ohohoho you're so going to die!" Tsukasa laughed.

"This is no laughing matter,Tsukasa!!" You hid your face in your arms as Amane patted your back.

┐( ∵ )┌