The three clock keepers pt.2

Mini recap

 "You should go to the nurse's office...." Aoi offered. An arm shot out and grabbed the frail wrist of Aoi Akane and held her against the floor. "Aoi...You're not hiding anything from me aaare you?" Possessed Nene made eye contact with purple eyes as a grin presented itself on her face. 

"HANAKO!?"

"AO-CHAN!!" 

"WHAT'S GOING OOOON??"

Floating above everyone a transparent Daikon shook in shock. "I'm see-through now...does this mean...?"

"Senpai!?" Down below Kou stared at the floating girl in astonishment and held his raiteijou in a tight grip. "That little...he possessed your body, didn't he!!?"  The teary-eyed girl clutched her hands together as relief washed over her face. "Kou-Kun! You can see me!?" Pureness radiated from the blonde boy who held out his hand for his senpai to take. "I may not be much of one, but I'm still an exorcist! I'll take care of this! Driving spirits out of people is an exorcists speciality!" 

"Kou-Kun...!!" Nene took the exorcists hand as he turned his head and glared at the scene playing in front of him. "ALLLLL RIGHT HERE GOES!!" Sitting crossed legged you intently watched the events unfolding while giggling. It's more of a ʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ) than a ᵗᵉᵉ ʰᵉᵉ(* ^ ω ^) giggle. You hid your fanged grin and weird giggles behind your hand. 

"Aoi...αɾҽ վօմ հíժíղց sօตҽԵհíղց բɾօต ตҽ? ԵհαԵ ตαkҽs ตҽ sαժ..." Holding Aoi's chin with two fingers Hanako, who Aoi believed to be Nene, caress it. 

♡︵‿︵‿︵‿おお 𝑂𝑂𝑂 𝐿𝐴 𝐿𝐴 ララ︵‿︵‿︵‿♡

The purple-haired girl held on to her 'dear friends' arm and stared wide-eyed at her. "Nene-chan?" 

"AHHHHH AOI'S GONNA THINK I'M A WEIRDO!!" Nene screamed, cried and shook in embarrassment and despair. Kou crouched beside you and covered his reddening face while you patted his back and contently sat on the floor eating popcorn, amused with the situation. (Don't ask where the popcorn came from your pockets are Infinite). Turning around desperately Nene called out to the exorcist boy. "Kou-Kun, hurry-"  

"I-i'm sorry...." Senpai is seducing...

"KOU-KUN!!?"

Leaning your head over to his you whispered into his ear. "I know you like what's going on right now Kou. Is this fulfilling your dirty fantasies?" Using Your spooky ghost fingers you wrapped them around Kou's bandaged hand. "We could reenact what's going on at a later time." Pulling his hand out of your grasp Kou pushed you away with a flustered squeak and moved a few inches away from you. You landed on your side with a thud and like the sly mother fucker you are you used this opportunity to lay on your side and use your hand to prop up your head. 

•.¸♡ 𝒂𝒉 𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌 ♡¸.•

"My, my Kou you want to do it now?? I'm afraid we can't yet there are too many people."  Your teasing made Kou want to throw you out the window and exorcise your broken body. 

"Shut it sinner snuffer!! I will not be seduced by a ghastly ghost like you!!!"

★·.·´¯'·.·★ 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠~ ]★·.·´¯'·.·★

Hanako placed his thumb under Aoi's lips and tilted her chin up. "If you insist on staying quiet..."  The possessed body of Nene cupped the purple teen's chin and cheeks and moved her face closer to hers. "...Then...maybe... I'll just have to seal your lips instead. " ♡