I want to smile

Ella Pov

   I went into the cafeteria, and sit beside Tasha.

  Typical bad boys.she said they are pretty much most dangerous and popular guys in the school.and you talk to them like that, and he didn't even hurt you.she said touching my face.

Tashy just because people look at them as bad boys doesn't mean they are bad you know,they are puzzles and I will make sure I solve them.
  Well,am fine.i said a smile on my face.

Do you know what, she said

What,I replied

You smile too much,I wish I could do that.she said

I smile too much, she wants to also do that, she doesn't even know what is behind this smiles,I said in my mind.they rang the bell, which means lunch is over.
   *************************************

   The rest of day was so fast now am coming out of the bus,I entered into my house and I saw my mom,I was shocked  cause she has never come home this early before it strange.

  Hi Mom,hi Ella,geez her voice is awful.
  Hey Mom what wrong.nothing she  replied.

But mom your voice is awful, what is going on.

Nothing,she screamed, she got up from the chair and she was going to her room, your food is on the slab.she said and went to her room.

I was still beside the couch,I was shocked my  momhas never yelled at me before,I was already in tears,I stood up and I went to my room,I took my bath I came back down to eat.

When I finish eating I wash the dishes and I went back to my room.i did  my homework and I slept off.

My mom came to my room, late in the night.ella she said am sorry for yelling.

It's okay , just tell me what wrong.

  I saw your Dad .he is married  he has a daughter.

What,mom are you for real.i said already in tears .

Yeah, she said, and now we're both crying.

  I hate my dad even more,I hate,he was,is,and my worse nightmare.

  Hey guys end of chapter five,do Ella dad really need to make them suffer that much.well thanks for the vote and comment 👍👌😊