The stars are beautiful just like you

Ella's pov

I woke early,I was happy today is Saturday.Meaning Netflix morning I rushed to the bathroom took my bath and I decide to wear one of the hoody my mom bought for me

Meaning Netflix morning I rushed to the bathroom took my bath and I decide to wear one of the hoody my mom bought for me

I went downstairs and I took popcorn, Ice-cream and soda,and I rushed back to the room, immediately Tasha called.

Hey,I said

Am bored can I come over.she said.

Yep,I replied.

As in right now.she said.

Okay,I replied.

Bye

Bye,I said and she cuts the line.

I got Netflix partner ,I yelled.oops mom might be sleeping.few minutes later I heard a knock on my door,I rushed down and I opened the door and I hugged I saw her car,she was using Lamborghini, if I had a beetle I would be happy.

Hey, she said.

Hi,you look sleepy.i said.

Yeah,I was stalking him on facebook.she replied.

Omg, you and Brody will make cute couple#Tady.i said

Yep , you and Jace will make better ,let me think of a ship name,yh right,#cella.

Ohh,shut up I said blushing hard,let go to my room.i said dragging her.

Ok, she said laughing.

Let watch Netflix.i said.

Yep,she said and we watched movies.we slept off while watching crazy about her.

When I woke up she was not there I saw a letter on my bed .

You were sleeping peacefully didn't want to disturb,got to go home I didn't tell my parents.love you from Tashy 🥰😍.

Tashy,I love the name.i went downstairs and I saw my mom putting on her heels.

Morning mom.i said.

Morning darling,gotta rush to work, emergency meeting.she said grabbing her bag.

Ok,I understand,love you.i said .

Love you more, she said pecking my forehead.

We both know that not true,I love you more.i said as she opened the door .she smiled and said yes.then she left.

I decide to make apple pie,I brought out the ingredients and I made my pie,I made some for my mom.i ate my pie watching king in the sitting room.i slept off again.

I woke up around 5am,why am I sleeping too much,I wore my canvas and I locked the door,I went to Google maps to locate the nearest park,I got there and I saw a man playing with his daughter,they look cute together ,I missed my dad despite the fact I hate admitting it,I remembered the days we make snowman and strong cookies,I missed him, I continue starring at the man and I saw his face,it was my dad ,the girl looks a lot like him,he really left mom for another woman,I had always had hope that he didn't do it,tears where gushing out of my eyes ,I squat down,and I was crying.

Jace pov

I came to the park,it is a place I come to if am sad,my mom is getting better but my dad hasn't come to check on her,I know am stupid but always believe he will change.i saw a girl in black hoodie she looks a lot like Ella,her back ,her hair.it must be an illusion,I wanted to go but the girl squared,it was Ella,what is she doing here,I ran over to her side,she was crying,does he really need to show  his face, she said.i kneeled beside her.hey  I muttered.she raised her head.

Jace , she said and she hugged me,he is back into our life like he left before,he shouldn't have come here.she said crying.

Before I knew it,I said who.

Him,she said as she pulled away,he is my dad but he left for another woman twelve years  ago, she muttered pointing to a man,I looked at him she  doesn't look like him and he was playing with a girl.i carried her too my car and I took her to my hide out,it is a dork it has lake and the best place to see stars, when we got there she stopped crying.

Wow,the stars are beautiful ,she said as she sat at the edge of the water,can I always come her if I am sad.she said.

Yes,I replied.

The stars are beautiful,she said.

Yes,the stars are beautiful just like you,I said .

Uhhhmmm, thanks.she said as she use her hair to  cover her cheeks.she looked at her phone.

I got to go my mom is home.she said.

Okay, let go.i took her home and when she got down,I came out of the car to hug her but she did it first.

Thank you for being there,she said.

I will always be,I said and she went inside.i went back to the hospital.

Hey guys,how are you here in Nigeria we are resuming next tomorrow,am planning to finish the story tomorrow if I can, please vote and comment.much love from your gyal
Faith
#bes