Meeting Tasha

Ella Pov

   Me feeling myself waking up ,why on Earth am I waking up at 5:45 in the evening.

Nope 5:45 in the morning.as I rolled back to sleep I remember something

SCHOOL...................

    I stood up pulling off my dress

Ella wake up, you will be late for school.my Mom yelled.

  Thanks Mom, but will have helped an hour ago.i rushed to the bathroom to take my bath,I raced out and I decide to dress nice."nice" what am I thinking of,I took a pant and shirt (marvel precise)am a marvel fan,then I rushed downstairs to eat my breakfast then I took my phone, bye mom . bye she replied

    Then the bus arrive,I entered and a lady with red hair ask if i am a new  student.i gave her my form .then I went to sit . I wonder if today was going to be good for me, when the bus pulled at a place which was my school .

   When I entered the school a lady asked for my new school another lady asked for my name then she gave me my schedule, my first class is math.i started looking for my first class finally I found it.

   When I opened the door all eyes were on me my shyness took over me and I stood there like a complete fool.

  Hey,are you the new student, the man I assume was the math teacher asked,I nod my head.get in he said,I came and I took my sit,then some one hit my table lightly I look back and it was a girl.

  Hey, my name is Tasha, the girl whispered, wanna be friends? she  asked politely.

   First of all, woah she as confidence.hi I will love to be friends, i am Ella I smiled.

****************************************
Wow!!we have so many class together, Tasha exclaims walking down the hallway with me.

  Let  go and eat am hungry , Tasha exclaimed.

    Uhm,ok I said and she dragged me to the cafeteria.  

  Authors note
  Hi guys am sorry my chapters are very short, school got the best of me.
  Please don't forget to drop your vote and comment. 😊💋💋💋👻😘🤭❤️