Dinner

Jace POV
Hi
I woke up early in the morning , I was thinking about someone and guess it's Ella, I just can't believe I pecked her yesterday , I just can't control myself beside her .

Good morning jace ,my mom said entering my room.

Morning , I said walking towards her .

Hey jace your dad is coming with his friend for dinner, and I want you to be there .she said in a very dull tone .

OK, I will be there but my friend will be here.

Blade and Brody can come over.she said.

It not blade nor Brody .I said .

OK fine no problem.she said and she left my room .

I just hope he will not decide to do something stupid, I entered the bathroom I took my bath, I put on a shirt and blue jean and my black and left the house I went to Blake and Brody house they live in the same cause they are twin .

Hey jace whatup.Brody ask as he open the door.

Am good bro, I said hugging him.

Will you let him come in.Blake said hitting his bro head.

We all laugh entering inside.we sat down in the room.they were watching safety I love the movie so much.

So, how is thing going between you and Ella, Brody ask.

Uhm, I said shocked.

Are you guys a thing .Blake said.

Nope just friend I said.

We know you like her.they chorused .

I really don't know, I said honestly.I trust them so I told them the truth.

OK, Brody said.

We are having dinner in my house I will like if you guys can come.I said.

Yes, but I hope things go well.Blake said.

I pray so.I said and I sighed.

Hey why don't we hang out with Ella.Brody said .

We don't know her house .blake said .

I know her house , I said and they put on their canvas and we left the house.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at her house.then I knocked.

Ella's POV

I was reading my book in room when I heard a knock down, who could it be I muttered to myself, maybe mom.I didn't bother to change.so I went downstairs to open the door and to my surprise it was Jace, Brody, and Blake.

Jace's POV

Immediately someone opened the door and it was Ella, she looks so fucking sexy .she was wearing a very short shorts and a off shoulder crop top.I stood there just staring at her and she was blushing a little.

Hey, would guys stop your loveydovey.Brody said half laughing.

Yh, you wouldn't even let us in.blake said laughing hard.

Sorry , Ella said embarrassed.then she let us in.her house so neat,then she went to the kitchen to get cookies for us.i used that opportunity to go upstairs ,I saw a picture of a man,he looks like Ella anyways,so I guess he is her dad and I opened a door,it was her room,it was neat and I expected it to be a girlish room you know , where everything will be pink,her bedsheets are greyish blue same as the wall and colour of cupboard.i lied down on the bed then she entered.

Hi,I didn't see you downstairs.she said .then I pull she was laying beside me ,I moved closer to her,she was nervous but she was still looking into my eyes so I kissed her she was shocked for a second but she kissed back ,I lost control of myself I laid ontop of her kissing her and she responded by messing with my hair,am kissing Ella I stopped ,I got off her .

Am sorry ,she murmured.
Am sorry I said .then I pulled her to the painting .
He was my dad,she said looking down .before Brody called me .so we went downstairs .

Uhm, your cookies is in the kitchen .she said.and we went to the kitchen . before someone opened the door .

Mom ,she said running to her.the woman was in tears.she hugged her .

I saw him,he has a wife Ella,he never really loved me.the woman said crying.ella didn't say a word and tears were spilling out of her eyes,she hugged her mom tightly,then the woman fell asleep .she laid her on the chair and she burst into tears,I couldn't stop myself so I hugged her,so after ten minutes she stopped crying.

Would you come over to my house for dinner,u know she won't be fine until tomorrow ,I can't leave u alone,we are friends.

She looked at her mom,then she nods.

Brody and Blake came to hug her ,and they said we promise to be your friend.she just smiled.

So I took her too my house.

Wow,is this your mansion.she said amazed.

Yep ,my house.i said

It kind of like a mansion you know.she said

Let go in,I said and yanked her in.hey mom,I said

I sweetie,who is the beautiful girl, your girlfriend.she asked

Nope,she is just a friend.

Ohhh, the one you were talking about this morning,she is cute.she said.

Where is dad,I asked

Couldn't make it ,she replied.

Ok,I said cause I didn't want Ella to know about my dad .mom am hungry.

0k,let go eat ,she said and served my food and Ella's own.

Good night ,she said and went to sleep.

Me and Ella didn't talk while eating it was just the sound of the spoon and our mouths.

Uhhm, hurry up so I can wash the dishes,Ella said getting up.

Nope, you are a visitor I will wash it I said and yanked the plate from her I washed the dishes and she arranges them.we should head upstairs .

Ok,no prob.i took her to my room and we chat about school before I decide to take my bath.
Am coming ,I want to take my bath.

Ok,I will wait .i entered the bathroom took my bath and I dressed,I came outside and Ella was looking outside the window,I came closer and found out she was crying.hey ,I said and I hugged her,it gonna be ok .

Yah, please can I bath .

Yes,and u can were my cloth.i said and she entered.

I laid on the bed waiting for her,and she came out .she was wearing my cardigan it was big though but it was cute,I pat the space next to me and she laid down there I cuddle her and she fell asleep,I pecked her head and I slept.

Hey guys,longest chapter so far,I love you guys.i want you to read a story title Heart Breakers For Hire,it lovely old vote and comment