The basket ball match

Jace pov
I can't really believe she did it,I said to Brody.

You dummy she didn't do it, Michelle did.Blake said,she was trying to save your mom.

How did you know I said.he gave me his phone and I watched the video, she really didn't do it and I said those word,am such an asshole. I said.

I have to go meet her,I stood up to leave but the coach called me,no leaving until the match is over.i groaned and I sat down after few practice it was show time ,we entered into the stadium and I searched around for Ella she was there, immediately she saw me looking at her she bowed her head.

Ella pov
Tashy stayed with me through out the night,she left in the morning to go home,she promised to come back in the afternoon.

I went back upstairs and I  missed Jace a lot,I sighed and tears where streaming down my eyes,I just cried till I can't no more,he trusted Michelle,who am I too him,just a stupid girl who can't control her emotions,I miss my mom,I would have cry on her shoulder.i can't go back to the hospital ,I will see him and I can't control my own emotions.i slept off thinking.

Few minutes later someone was shaking me.

Ella wake up ,we have to go somewhere.

Uhmm it was tashy.

Where to I said waking up.

The school basketball match,u promise Brody u will come.she said.

But Jace ,I can't.i tried to say.

No you  will ,he doesn't know you again okay,we both know he wouldn't care,Elly enjoy your life cause that what he his doing right now.she said and a drop of tears stream out of my eyes but she wiped it away.

So he really doesn't care.i whispered.

You have to find the answer to your problems.she said and hugged me.

I love you tashy.i said .

Rush to the toilet so we can get ready she yelled.

Yes captain I replied. As I entered the bathroom,I bath quickly and I came out.

To hide your face Elly I decide we wear hoodie dress and snickers .
This yours and snickers.

And this mine

And this mine

They are beautiful,where did you get it

They are beautiful,where did you get it.i said.

Dummy,I saw it in your cupboard.she said hitting my head.

Really,I said.

Yes so let dress,she said.

We dressed and we  drove to  the match.we took our sit .

Hey let me go get snacks.tashy said.

Ok but I don't feel like eating.i said.

Am buying it period.she said and left.

The match begins and the player came out immediately Jace looked at me but I bow my eyes so he wouldn't see me crying.when I lifted my head they were already playing the match.he played like a God of basketball.i would have cheer the most but he hates me, immediately tashy came back.

Hey no tears ok, you need to get over it and visit your mom,she would be worried.she said.

Uhhhmmm I said and we started eating the chips.

Jace pov

When I looked  around for Ella,I saw her my heart leaped for joy but she bowed her head .I took my position.i can play well cause she is here.i said smiling.

Ella pov.

The match was quite interesting and it  ended .

Tashy aren't you going now.i asked  .

No.she said.

I have too go.i said.

No stay a little.she said.

Nope I have to see  my mom,I said.i have to go .I said and I ran out I took a cab and I went to the hospital.

Jace pov.
The match was over,we won I rushed to see Ella but she was not there,it was only her friend.

Hi,I said.please where is ella.i asked.

She left , she said.i know I promise to delay her but she left.am sorry she said.

No problem , thanks I said and I rushed to the hospital,I must talk to Ella I said and I wanted to leave but the coach called me to collect my medal.i quickly collected it and I took a picture and I rushed to my car and I drove to the hospital.

End of chapter twenty four guys, things are not going smoothly for me my friend betrayed me but I will write anyways happy Ramadan to all Muslims.

I love you all with my whole heart.