I hate Ella.

Jace pov.

I didn't talk to Ella much today and I missed her,I don't really know why she is so damn important to my life.

Jace ,my coach yelled.

Sir I replied .

You are not practicing.he yelled,just because you are the best doesn't means you should rest.

Yes sir I said and I went to train.

Hey ,Brody yelled.

Hi man ,I replied.where is Blake.

Over here , Blake replied.

Gee you are weird. I said.

So how is your mom.they asked.

Fine,she is getting much better.

Practice over,leave the coach said.we went to our locker and we changed .

Sorry jay,we have to go home,our dad uncle his coming over. Blake said.

We grouped hugged and they left.

Hi jay, Michelle said.

What do you want.i said gritting my teeth.

Whether you like it or not, I have to tell you.she said looking down.

Say what you want to say and get the crap out.i said.

I over heard Ella saying she wants to kill your mom,so you will be depressed and she will be the one too help you then you will love her.she said.

Shut up,I said as I was leaving.

I will proof it.she said.
I trust Ella she can't do it.i said and I left.

************************
I went to the park to chill my brain I return back to the hospital and I saw Ella pulled my mom oxygen then I saw her hold a knife and blood was on her hands.i remembered what Michelle said I rushed in,and Michelle was bleeding.

I saw her trying to kill your mom,I tried to stop her but she hurt me.michelle said.

I didn't do it.ella said.

I called the doctor and I dragged her out of the hospital.

Ella I trusted and I treat you like an angel not an outsider and you pay me back with this.i said I felt nothing but betrayal.

You believe I did.she stammered.

I believe want I see not what I hear.she took a step close to me

Don't you dare, don't you dare touch me, don't ever talk to me,my mom, Michelle,and my friends.i said and I left.

When I went back to the hospital my mom was already in the emergency room.

I understand my feelings for Ella,I can describe it in three words.
I HATE ELLA.

End of this chapter, really sorry for the repitation ,I just wanted you guys to understand better.vote and comment.