happy mom

Ella Pov

Well me and Jace just talk it crazy,o God he said he has is eyes on me, is he stalking me,no Ella you are brave,if he does anything stupid you kick him in the middle or something.i left the gym class immediately when they rang the bell,I rushed out of school cause I was  worried about my mom I know you guys are aware,I entered the bus, when the bus pulled at my house I raced inside instead of me seeing my mom on the sofa  but she was singing and cooking in the kitchen,I was shocked.

  Hey Ella how you doing, how was school,I hope it was fun.

  Yeah,I hope your are good.

   Come-on he was the one who left us you know, I need to forget about him.

  Yeah,I smiled.

  Am an happy mom.

   Yeah,she is.i said in my mind .

Go take your bath and come eat.she said.

  Ok mom .I said
I entered into my room,I took my bath and  I came downstairs to eat, my mom dish my food,I ate happily at least for the past few years I actually saw my mom smile.i love my mom and I am proud to say it.

  Hey, Ella I met a woman today she just erased all the sad memories, she is the main reason I am happy.

  Great, you made friends,am surprised.i washed my dish when  I finished eating, my phone was ringing I picked the phone and to my surprise it was tashy .

Hey wanna go out.
   Yeah,am bored so I can't refuse this offer, so it's a yes.

See you at the restaurant near your house.she said and cut the line.

Mom,am going out with one of my friend.

You have a friend , she asked.of cause I do.i replied,so please can I go.

  Have I ever said no,if you ask me for something.she said.no, so that a yes, mom you are the best.i said and I hugged her.i raced upstairs to dress, what will I wear I said looking at my hoodies and my lovely sweat shirt and pants, okay I decide to wear a tommy pants and a crop hoody, I took my bath and I wore my dress, this is the first time I noticed I am beautiful.but honestly not comfortable wear it for tashy.i wore my dress and I went to the restaurant.i saw tashy she was beautiful, she was wearing a dark evening gown, and she style her  hair in a pony tail .

  Hey ella how you doing, you look hot.

  Hi, thanks you look beautiful as usual.we entered the restaurant we took our sitand order pizza, we talked a little , and we ate our food in silence and it was a little bit awkard .
  Hey, she finally said,  about what you said in school they might not be bad, am a bad person I should not believe in rumours I should find the truth my self.

  Hey come on  don't feel bad, every body make mistake am glad that you have realise your mistake.

  OK, I think we should get going , we shared the bill and we left, I hugged her and I went back home

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, pls drop your vote and comment.