our mom is sick

Ella's pov.
Omg he said i am beautiful like the stars.i locked the door when I was leaving, how come it opened . maybe my mom is around.i went to her room and she was sleeping I went to my room and I showered,I laid on the bed and I was thinking,maybe mom was right I can't get over my dad ,I missed him .he has a daughter she looks a lot like him,I wished I look like him and not his mother,my dad was once the best dad in the world if only he hadn't left ,he will still be I loved and cherished my dad even until now,but I will never tell anyone even my mom.i am crying,I can't believe I can shed tears for that Idiot,but he still my dad the same blood runs in our vein.

Dad why did you leave .I yelled, I burst into tears.

It okay, Tasha said.

How did you.i murmured.

You didn't notice.she said as she sat beside me.

How far did you hear.i said.

All,she replied and hugged me,I know why you smile too much now, you don't want people to know your problems, you hide your problems under your smile.she said.i will always be there for you . she said again.

I love you,I replied.

You know my mom has cancer and she died when I was six she said.she said so when I came in the morning yesterday,it was her burial anniversary, and I do not still have the courage to.she said and tears wear rushing out of her eyes.

It ok,I said and hugged her.no wonder we are best friends.i said and she chuckled.

Hey where is your mom am hungry.she said.

My mom,I said and I rushed downstairs to her room , Tasha followed .

Mom,I said shaking her .mom I was crying I can't loose her.

Tasha felt her pulse,she fainted she said .

Let carry her to my my car,she said.

Ella you need to be strong for her,she said squeezing my shoulder.we carried her to the car and we drove to the hospital.

Doctor please help,I yelled they took my mom to the emergency room and I was crying Tasha hugged me.i pray it ok she says.

What are they doing here,she said .

Who,I asked.
Them.she points at Jace Brody and Blake.

Hi,they said has they came closer.

Hi,we replied.

What are you doing here me and Jace said together.

You first.he said.

Uhhmm, my mom fainted
And she is in the emergency room,I said sniffing .

Wow, look like we are in the same condition,my mom is also sick.

Cause,he asked.

My dad.i said.

Same here.he said.

How you doing,Brody asked Tashy. Wait I called her tashy.am gonna stick with that.

Fine,she replied.me and Blake stared at each other and we smirked.

Mrs Kingston,the doctor called, I turned to face him.

Your mom has not been taking her antidepressants.he said, that why she fainted.but she alright,she will stay in the hospital for some days though.

Okay,I replied.am gonna be strong for her.

I will go get food Jace said  .

Okay, I said.

Can I talk to you Blake said.

Uhhhmmm,yes.i said he has never talked to me in private.

U like Jace right.he said.

What,I said.

U like Jace. he said again.

Yes,I said.

I bet he likes you too.hhe said smirking.

Yeah,as a friend.

More than that.he said.

Uhhm can I tell you something.i said.

Do Brody have a girlfriend.i asked.

Nope but he has a crush and it your best friend.

Wow,she likes him too I said.

Leave it to me. He said .

Am back.jace annouced .and he was staring at me and Blake.

Told you he likes you more than a friend,he whispered.

So now our mom is sick.he said.

Yes our mom.i said.

Hey guys am not pretty sure if I can finish this story ,am a boarder in Nigeria and phone are not allowed,so I might take a long break.please bear with me.

Let do a little thing in math.

Vote+comment=faster update.

Your gal
Faith 😍🥰😘🤩
#bes