awkward feelings

Jace POV

Jace wakeup you will be late for school, my mom yelled.

OK, since when do I care of going early to school.I stood up and I took my bath I put on a crazy pant and a white and black shirt and my black boot , I carried my bag and I went downstairs.

Morning mom, how was your night .

Good,  morning too, your food is over there.she said.

You can eat that, I said.

Jayjay ,  she said.she calls me that  when she is sad.

Mom don't worry am not just hungry I said smiling .

No problem, she said and peck my head.

Bye mom.I said.
Bye son.she replied.
I went to the garage and my car nor my bike was  not there.he did it again took my property without telling me.I left the house and I went to ella's house  and going there to wait for the bus there and I didn't wait that long time and the bus arrived,  all eyes as usual I took my sit and I saw ella coming  out of her house and she looks so fucking beautiful .she entered the bus and all eyes were on her .

  She was about to pass my side but I held her hand.

  Hey little angel, you look beautiful. She looked at my face and she was shocked and then she blushed a little .

Hi, she replied and she was about to leave but I held her again .

  There is a sit beside me.the word came out of my mouth it is my heart that is talking,  no I don't have a heart I am Jace Williams , the bad boy.who is this girl, why is she making go mad.

  She sat beside me, thanks for staying with me yesterday.I said honestly.and I plugged in my ear plugs and I fell asleep.

  Minutes later I noticed someone was hitting me lightly I pulled the person and the person landed on my lap my eyes opened immediately and it was Ella

You pulled me .she said immediately.

Ohh, was all I said before I stood up and pull her out the bus and we entered the school hall way .📀

  We have math first period.I said.

  We, she said looking  confused.
Yes, we I said .

***********************************
  We entered the class before the teacher came in we  took our sit before Brody and Blake joined us , few minute later the teacher came in and he started teaching Ella was looking so confused .

  After thirty minute the teacher left me, Ella, Brody and Blake left the class

Hey don't you guys have somewhere to go I asked.

  Yes they said and left us alone just  understanding what I meant .

  I took her to the place I asked what happened few days ago.I know you don't understand what the teacher taught you I said bringing out a book and pen I taught her within few minutes she understood.

  I never new the bad boy was smart.she said looking surprised.

You never know until you see, I said and I gave her a peck on her check and I left her .

  Did I just peck her omg I am getting this awkard feelings I said and I went to meet my friend.

  Hey guys  I know that I am just repeating chapters but I will only write important chapter for Jace.drop your vote and comment.

#bes
Your girl
Faith

Behind every smilesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें