Gym class

Ella Pov

  Me feeling myself waking up in the morning ,I remembered what my mom told me yesterday, even if I say I hate him,it still Pierce my soul that he left us and marry another woman,I entered the bathroom and took my bath ,I look at mirror and my eyes were swollen ,I can't go to school like this I have to cover my face ,I decide to wear my mom new hoody sweater and jeans with my white canvas,I  style my hair in a way that it covers my eyes.perfect I said to myself I dressed and I went downstairs I saw my mom in the kitchen I was surprised .

    Hey Ella, how you doing.
  Great,I said .

Ella what are you doing with my hoody .
I love it mom, it's huge I lied.mom,am going to school.

  Are you not  eating.the bus has arrived,I told her.
  Okay, take care of yourself.
  Yes mom,I said and I raced to the bus,I entered and I sat at the fourth to the last sit I plugged in my ear plugs and I was listening to wishing well by juice wrld , when Jace entered the bus, the girls started screaming and the boys envyed his face,he sat down beside me,gosh at that moment I realized he has a nice jaw line and a good lips.i carried my  face away so he won't notice me.

  Hey, Ella. Oh no he recognize me .

    Hi,I replied him.

Your eyes are swollen,he said removing my hair from my eyes.

  I stopped him, they are not swollen ok.

   You're lying,I just saw it.

    No it not, the bus pulled over at the school , Jace stood up and he held my hand he dragged me out of the school bus,he took me to a place in the school were nobody was,he removed my  hair from my eyes. So now who is lying .

    I didn't sleep well, okay.

See I know you see me as a bad person but am not.
  Jace I know you are nice, but people refuse to see that side of you.

He hugged me, and he whispered at least some one knows am good,I hugged back,he set my hair back and we went to class

****************************************

Jace Pov

  I hugged her ,o God this girl is driving me nuts , the rest of the day went so fast and now it's that time of the day gym class,I entered into the class and I was late and got everyone attention,well I forgot to tell you guys why am popular am the best basketball  player in the school and Blake and Brody are next.

  The gym teacher yelled at me but I really don't care cause I saw Ella I raced to her.later the teacher said we  should race.

  Me and Ella were the first to finish the game .

Hey, your eyes is not swollen again.

Yes I slept during lunch,I told you I didn't sleep well.

  Ok fine.then the teacher  called us she was about to go but I held her hand pls stay with me,I told her

  What, she said.

  Stay with me, okay she ,we sat on the grass and talk a little bit

  Guys, do you think that the best way they talk to each other,I hope you enjoy this beautiful story,drop your vote and comment

Behind every smilesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें