Michelle noticed me

Ella pov

I woke due to the noise I was hearing,why would someone play music at 7:09.what ,where is Tasha,why didn't she wake me up too dress for school.i stood up and went to the toilet ,I opened the door then Tasha screamed.

You could have knocked,she said.

Why didn't you wake me up,I said getting angry a little.

Says the person , who pushed me when I tried to wake her up.sha said mocking me.

I pushed you,I said to myself,then she pushed me out of the bathroom.

I decide to wear a crop long sleeve (white) and crazy leggings (black) and my white canvas.i laid it on the bed.then Tasha came out from the bathroom.

Am sorry for pushing and shouting at you.i said.

It ok,she said and hugged me.you had better go have your bath or u would be late,I ran inside the bathroom and I bath.

When I came out of the bathroom Tasha was not in the room ,so I dressed and went to my mom's room,she was already dressed for work and she was smiling.

Hi mom,I said hugging her.

Hi Ella,she said and respond to my hug.momma got to go to work,she said.

Okay,I said and she pecked me and left work.

I went to the kitchen and Tasha cooking pancakes.

Hi love you,I said taking my sit .

I know,she said and served my food.we ate our food talking about random things before the school bus arrived ,we left the house and I locked the door,we entered the bus and less than fifteen minutes we arrived at school.
As we entered the school people started whispering.

I need to goo for my morning class. Tasha said.

Ok no problems.i replied then she left,I went to my locker to drop something's , before I heard sound of heels.

You bitch,u slept with Jace,my future boyfriend.
She said.

Gosh she is beautiful ,but she just insulted me.

I didn't sleep with him,and please I have somewhere to be.i said taking my leave.she wanted to follow me but one of her body guards called her back.

So her name is Michelle,she is  beautiful but rude what a waste.i said and went to math class .I sat down waiting for my friends (Brody, Blake,Jace and Tasha.

I was wondering how did Michelle notice me,she is the hottest girl in the school and she hates me,my life is a mess now.

Earth to Ella, someone said.it was Tasha.

Hi,I said foolishly.

I have being standing here since and you never noticed.she said and took a sit beside me.

Am sorry .I said.

I know you are worried about Michelle,but be strong.she is a real bad bitch, and she has huge crush on Jace but Jace Never noticed her.that why she is mad at you.she explained.

Ohhh,I said.

Before we could talk Brody and Blake came in.

Ella please tell me he is not coming here.she said nervously,then I remembered she likes Brody.

I don't know,I said teasingly,ohh here he comes.

Hi Ella,hi your name please he said looking at Tasha.

Am Tasha .she replied.

And she is my best friend.i added.

That true ,she replied.

Hi  Ella and Tasha . Blake said.

Hi we replied.

Then the teacher came in.Blake and Brody sat down behind us.

The teacher started teaching,and Jace was not in class.i was worried through out the class.the ends and we left.

************************
The day went fast and now am at home eating cold chocolate,I called Jace but he didn't answer ,I was scared.and my mom will  be back tomorrow.

I went up to my room and I clicked on wattpad,I was reading Thy Introvert, that story is interesting like heaven.when I finished reading I washed Netflix and I slept off.

I woke up due to the knock on the door ,I went downstairs expecting it to be my mom or Tasha but it was Jace,he looked so sleepy and disturbed.

Hi,I said looking at him.and he hugged me .

Few minutes later he pulled away.can I come in.he finally said.

Yes,I replied.i helped him in .he sat down on the sofa.

Care for tea,I asked.
Yes.He replied.

I went to the kitchen and I made tea for him,he drank it and he slept.i Can take him to the guest room.i said.

Hey Jace wake up.i said hitting him a little.he woke up and I took him to the guest room ,I laid him on the bed and I was about to go but he held my hand I looked back and he patted the place near him,I took my sit.

Uhhm,I play basketball for the school,and Brody and Blake are also in the team.

Ohh,I never noticed.

I want to tell you something, promise you won't tell anyone.

I crossed my heart,I promise I said.

My dad is an alcohol and drug addict,he beats my mom ever since when I was a little child,that why I transfer my aggression on People.he said looking down.

I hugged him,it ok I said patting his back and he fell asleep.i went to the kitchen to drink soda and I noticed the door was open,I closed it and went to my mom's room but she was not there, may be I forgot to lock the door when I took him in.i went back to the kitchen and I took my soda and went to my room.then Tasha send me a message.

Tasha 🥰
Hi gyal,how is everything going, you where worried in school.why were you , please tell me,I promise not too tell anyone.

Ella 🤩
One question at a time ok.

Tasha🥰
Ok go on.

Ella 🤩
Am fine, and yes I was worried and that because Jace was not in school,I know you won't tell anyone,so no need to say it.

Tasha 🥰
Do you have a crush on Jace .

Ella 🤩
Maybe and maybe not

Tasha 🥰
Omg, you have a crush on the best basketball player in school.that great.

Ella 🤩
Shut up,we are in the same shoes.

Tasha 🥰
No we are not.

Ella 🤩
You have a crush on Brody too,and he is good also.

Tasha 🥰
You got me there,but please don't tell anyone.

Ella 🤩
Only if you don't tell anyone about my crush on Jace.

Tasha 🥰
Deal

Ella 🤩
Deal

Tasha 🥰
Good night,see ya tomorrow

Ella 🤩
Night girl.

I switched off my phone and I slept.

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, please if the story is annoying to you please remove from your library.
It your gyal faith
#bes.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.love you even if I don't know you all🥰🤩🥰😍🤩😘.