I hate my dad

Jace pov

I woke up in the morning due to the voice I heard,it was my mom.i raced downstairs and my dad was hitting my mom hard.

Dad stop it,I yelled,stop it what have she ever done to deserve this,is this what they call love or is this pure hatred,all you did is to beat her right from when I was a little child.i said crying.

My dad hit me hard on my stomach,you say a word there and your mom will suffer the consequence.

I won't shut up I said in pain as I laid on the floor.

He hits my mom and with that she passed out,I rushed to her side all I received was a punch on my stomach again ,I groaned in pain and with that he hits my mom and he left when he was satisfied,I stood up and I managed to take her to the hospital.the doctors took her immediately for treatment,I was so stressed .I didn't sleep cause I was scared the bastard who call himself my dad who come here.i couldn't go to school neither will I be able to go for basketball practice.i sighed ,when I checked my phone there was miss call from Brody,he is my best friend.i dailed back immediately .

Hey man,how you doing.

Fine,I replied.

You don't sound normal,he did it again right.he said.

He knew me so much,yes I finally said.

Name of the hospital,we will be right there.he said.

No, don't worry please stay with Ella and tell coach am sick,I said.

Ok,take care be strong for her.he said and cut the line.
I went to her ward and I sat beside the bed.i was thinking so hard.yhen the doctors came in too treat her ,when I checked the time it was past seven,he didn't even noticed.i pecked my mom and I went to Ella house.i knocked on the door ,few minutes later she opened the door.

Hey,she said.but I hugged.

Can I come in,I asked.

Yes,she said.we entered and I took my sit.

Care for tea,she asked.

Yes,I said and we went to kitchen,we drank tea and we went to back to the living room,and I sleept off on the sofa.

Hey Jace wake up, Ella said hitting me softly.she helped me too a room, then she was about to go so I held her and patted the space beside she laid down.then I told her everything about me, including my dad behaviour, then I fell asleep.

Hi guys, sorry  for late updating I was busy preparing for school resumption.pls vote and comment.