The nerd blushes

Ella's POV

I woke up in the morning I was so tired  I entered the bathroom I took my bath,I put on a big infact a gigantic hoody sweater it was reaching my knee, I went down stairs,  and I saw a note on the table, I knew it was my mom, I picked the letter and read it. I went to the kitchen as instructed I saw pancake on table, yay  pancake my favourite I yelled  and I rushed to my food I ate like there was no tommorrow, it was delicious as always .

  I went to my room, I click on a special app called wattpad, I love this app so much, I clicked on his demoness.I read until I fell asleep.

Me waking up, I look at my phone and I realised I slept for four hours, geez I have never slept peaceful since when my dad left, I didn't care less I have to take my bath and tour a little before my mom arrive.

  I entered the bathroom, and I laid peacefully in the bath tub , I came out of the bathroom and I put on a gigantic hoddy just like the one I just put off, but this one is white and pink and took a white net pop socks and I wore  my white canvas ,  I came down stair and  I lock the door and I decided to go get ice cream , I look at the ice cream like a dog who is trying to get it owner attenttion,  I bought the ice cream and I finished it quickly, I was having brain freeze but my brain is now okay , I played until it was dark, I decide to go back home,  I was happily walking on the street until I caught attention of a boy sorry guy looking he will die any moment , what is doing in this creeping park.

  I walk closer to the boy, hey, what are you doing here I finally  said.the guy raised his head and to my surprise it was Jace.

He looked at me and he smirk.

  Why is he smirking. I murmured .

Stalking me, he said .

Nope, I said immediately, I live in this street. I said smiling.

OK, let just walk a little.he said.

No, I blurted out my mom will be worried.

You are scared of your mom, he said trying his best not to laugh.

No, it  a little dark.I said  sincerely

Don't worry my little lamb, I will protect you.so now let go he said and I stood up, he looked at my body eyeing me up and down , you look nice, he said.

I blush a liitle, let go i said .we were walking on the road as Jace was telling me how he enjoy spraying teachers car, it was actually fun and I laughed and suddenly something started coming close to me with full speed   it was a car, is this how I was going to die, leave my mom in this evil world and live tashy behind also suddenly some one dragged me away from the car and I fellon the person, it was Jace, my hero,  I blushed am my face finally fuffilled it dream of being a cooked crab.

Hey, you are little to heavy you know he said smirking,  I hid my face and he told me to show him my house, he followed me and it was time for him to go back home, I hugged him tightly and whispered thank you, after a few second he hugged back and he went home.

  Hello guys, do you have any idea of why jace was in that creepy park, well don't let me stress you.pls kindly comment and vote.

Ur girl Faith 😎😋😄😁😁😍😘😗😊😃