The Journey

Most of the chapter will be in Ella point of view,few in Jace

       Ella Pov

      Ok let me tell you am definitely not a fan of long car trips.well before i begin my ranting,let me introduce myself,my name is Ella Kingston and I am on my way to New York.

  My mom work got moved so now I am traveling by car with my mom.probably guessing why I didn't mention my dad,he left for another woman when I was just six years of age.he is such an asshole.anyway it in the past so bygones are bygones.

  Mom so I guess I will finish my senior year in New York.

   Yes Ella.so you should better start making friends.

  Eh not my problem.i plugged in my favorite ear plugs and watch my new home New York
Hehe...........
Yay..............

Fresh air! I screamed when my mom finally pulled over at my new home.it was a nice house, and it has a lot of yard space compared to the house in California, and this was making me happy.then my mom started packing the bags inside and I assist her

  *********************************        
My room was nice,I love it so much,then I heard my mom screamed  I ran down stairs cause I was scared cause my mom has S.T. D(struma stress disorder)mom what happened.

   The kitchen is so wide you know , she said

Mom you almost scared 😱 me to death.

  Am sorry sweetie,go upstairs and come down for dinner after twenty minutes.

  Ok, I said then I went back to my room.

**********************************

  I came downstairs to eat, then I saw a picture of me and my dad I was so mad, so I went to the kitchen.mom, why would you hahng up the picture. I said on top of my voice.

  He is your father Ella. My mom yelled.

   No,he "was" my father mom was.he left  us,he left for another woman.he is not my father.i said tears.
   My mom moved closer to me then she hugged me, and she whispered softly am sorry.

   Ok mom, I said wiping my tears.am hungry I whined .

  Ok come and take your food.my mom said and I raced to the kitchen.

    *****************************************
   I was eating when my mom told me she wanted to talk to me.

Mom , what the problem.

  Uhm I found a new school for you, and the bus will come pick you in the morning at 6:00am tomorrow.

  What, mom tomorrow.oh noooo.

   Oh come on Ella.

  Ok,I stood up and I head to the kitchen to drop my plate and I kissed my mom,then I raced to my room to get prepared for school.

    End of chapter one guys,am just so happy I can share my feelings with you all . please 🙏 drop your comment and  vote.😍😘❤️💟💔💋