Closed Doors

Namjoon got out of the steaming gym shower. He's getting used to it by now but he still subconsciously rubs his swollen chest every after intensive workout. The sore on his bulging biceps was killing him but he eventually took a liking to the pain. He isn't sure why but he started taking interest in building up his body that started a few months back.

He glanced at his half-naked body's reflection in the mirror and smiled at his progress. He then proceeded to the locker room to get changed.

He and the boys had a rare & precious "free" morning today. Their schedule will start later this afternoon and they have the whole morning to themselves. It's still 11 in the morning. He still has a lot of spare time. Good thing he started his workout early.

He was tying his shoes when his phone chimed in his pocket. He opened the chat message, it was Jimin on their group chat.

"Am hungryyy" - Jimin

"Me 2" - Jhope

"Too lazy to make breakfast. Food delivery!" - Jin

"@Yoongi Hyung? Craving for the Kimchi fried rice u made the other week." - Jimin

"Uh oh, he's not here." - Jin

"He never learns! Hyung ain't here in our room too" - Jimin (referring to Namjoon)

"Wer u at, @Namjoon? Grab brunch on your way here! " - Jhope

"C u this afternoon for the shoot. Gotta go sumwer." - Namjoon

"Ok. Ordering food nowww." - Jimin

"Count me in. Tae & JK too." - Jin

Namjoon locked his phone, grabbed his bag and went out of the locker room. His manager is already waiting for him outside the door. Their security has been tighter recently because of Yoongi's "slip out" not long ago. He wondered how he snuck out their security this time. He just shook his head in disbelief.

"I have to go somewhere. Can you drop me off?"

"Drop...aiish, Namjoon. You can't do this to me. Bang will kill me."

"Fine. Just stay in the car then. I just need to be in this building real quick."

His manager sighed in relief and nodded. "Don't try anything funny okay?"

"You know I'm not like that maenijeo-nim." Namjoon teased as they made their way to the parking lot.

_______________________________________________________________

At CGF...

Mr. Choi, the General Manager, stood up startled at Namjoon's unexpected presence.

"What brings you here, Mr. Kim?" He exclaimed, extending his hand to him.

"You can always call me Namjoon." He said as he gave Mr. Choi a firm handshake.

"Ahh, we're business partners, Mr. Kim. I'm more comfortable speaking with you formally." Mr. Choi insisted professionally. Namjoon smiled shyly and nodded to express his agreement. "Anyways, how can I help you?"

"Well, I'm..really interested.." Louisa's face flashed before his eyes and he tried to contain his imagination before speaking again. "I'm interested in some of your art pieces." He managed to blurt out.

"Right! I heard you were here when we had our meeting with your production team." Mr. Choi smiled proudly. "Just tell me which one, I'll give it to you for free!"