Untangle

Tish's grip tightened around Nico's hands as she felt the surge of his powers emanate around both of their bodies. His eyes were looking straight at her but she knew he was not seeing her, but Louisa.

"Lou.." His gaze softened and by then she knew that Louisa had already flooded his vision. He's seeing her through someone's eyes and he's doing it all on his own, she was just there to guide him. Thus, also feeling all the emotions rippling from him at that moment.

As much as she wanted to shut all her senses out, to not experience this torture, she couldn't. She must be there for him, just like what she intended and fated to be from the beginning. She can't let her own interests and feelings affect her role in his plans, and ultimately, to his life.

Still doing her best to contain his power and steer it directly to his marionette, she veered her thoughts and peaked at that magical moment they had.

_____________________________________

When his lips found hers, all the magic that Tish knew now seemed less wondrous. This moment right here, this was beyond her knowledge of the mystic.

She felt his hand run through her nape and it cradled her head, leading their shared kiss into a deeper abyss of bliss. His lips caressed hers as if it's the most fragile thing in the world, while his fingers gave her gentle strokes urging her to move in the direction he intended her to go. He was in total control, while she's in total compelled surrender.

Just this time.

Nico's magical hand explored her body, moving from her nape down to her waist. He permitted himself to let his warm palm skim right under the seams of her shirt. When the contrasting warmth and cold collided on the surface of her skin, she let out an unanticipated moan. The sound of pleasure coming out from her mouth enkindled his hunger even more. Like the weight of a feather, her body was pulled right on top of him. They both panted and simpered with adoration as their lips parted, still wanting more from each other.

Just this time.

She felt both of his hands reach down between their bodies and started to unbutton her cotton blouse, he started slow and steady as their lips reunited. She let out a small giggle in between kisses, when his hands struggled underneath her. By the time she let her body lift a little, Nico's slow and steady hands rushed their works all the way to seams, revealing her freckled chest.

Just this time.

"You're so beautiful, Tish." He whispered as his hands scouted to free her of the only garment left on her. And just like it's the most natural thing to do, her own fingers maneuvered simultaneously moving along him with the same goal.

Nico's hands hesitated but his eyes did not waste a single moment luxuriously taking in every inch of her skin as soon as both of them managed to strip each other off. Tish felt the rush of blood all over her body, as his gaze traversed on her nakedness, making her wonder if it is possible to blush other than her cheeks. Her instinct of covering up decided to take a different turn as she picked up both of Nico's hands and used them to envelope both of her bosoms.

It was too late for her to realize the betrayal that her impulse made her do. Nico's hands grew even warmer against her bare skin. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, feeling every touch and stroke he did with her body. The moans escaping her lips sparked wordless commands for Nico to take another step further.

With his arms supporting her back, Nico sat up closing the gap between their bodies. She grabbed a handful of his hair as he sniffed the sides of her neck and when she felt his warm tongue against her skin, her other hand dug into his arm as she leaned back even more, exposing her chest to him once again.