Dawning

She pressed her back against the door to her apartment as soon as she closed it behind her. A bittersweet smile spread across her face.

That healing moment with Yoongi was still lingering heavily in the air. She cannot remember the time since she last felt this...light weight.

When she was able to put her one foot down from cloud nine, she took out her phone and played Colors by one of her favorite singers, Stella Jang.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

What's your color?

I wanna know

What's your color?

I wanna know

What's your color?

I wanna know

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

The agony and pain entangled with each other, pulling her whole being down, felt like they've been there for eternity. But right now, she felt some of it shed its first layer, and it felt so good.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

I could be red or I could be yellow

I could be blue or I could be purple

I could be green or pink or black or white

I could be every color you like

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

The music went on, adding up to the bliss she was having.

Her feet seemed to involuntarily make their way to one of the bean bags and she naturally threw her body down. She stayed that way for a while. Eyes closed and a little smile on her lips, she put her whole weight on the leathery bag.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

What's your color?

I wanna know

I could be red or I could be yellow

I could be blue or I could be purple

I could be green or pink or black or white

I could be every color you like

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Is this happening for real? She asked herself as her mind travelled back to her moments with him in his car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay..okay." Yoongi said in between laughs, his shoulder was shaking involuntarily, something she also knows he always does. "I'm convinced now. You really are an OG ARMY. Wow, I still can't believe I get to meet someone like you."

"Someone like me? I'm no one! Just imagine how I'm feeling right now, meeting YOU." The comfort she felt flourished even more as she shared her experience as an ARMY, and seeing him get entertained with all her stories. It's as if she was just talking with a friend, the way she and Mina talk for hours.

"Hey, stop saying that. You're not a nobody." His expression became a bit serious this time, still manifesting a small smile in the corners of his mouth. "You're one of the few who have been there since the beginning and stayed with us. That's rare. It's not easy to cheer us on relentlessly, you know?"

"It wasn't." She agreed. "But it was worth it."

He smiled, feeling her earnestness.

"That's why..you shouldn't call or treat yourself any less than being a precious rare gem, okay?