Peculiar Art

"Her art is really something else." RM said, eyes filled with admiration. He gazed over the images a little longer and passed over the portfolio that their manager handed to them to review and see if they can find something they're interested in adding to their props.

 He gazed over the images a little longer and passed over the portfolio that their manager handed to them to review and see if they can find something they're interested in adding to their props

Taehyung grabbed the portfolio RM handed over and took a careful look. "I really like this one." pointing to a skeletal wing with metallic hue of purple and black combined.

J-hope also peaked over and a unique piece of staff caught his eye. "That one's interesting too."

"I want my solo stage to be different this time." Jin said without looking at the pictures.

"Well, these pictures are just here for your reference. This company's art style is unique and if you ever thought of something that you wanna add as props, just say so and I am confident that these guys can pull it off." Their stage manager suggested.

"You've done everything design-wise, in the past. Why are we involved in this, this time?" Suga asked from the corner of the table, boredom all over his face.

 Why are we involved in this, this time?" Suga asked from the corner of the table, boredom all over his face

RM gave him a sharp glance and looked at the manager who was unfazed by Suga's remarks.

"I want this series of performances to be unique. Every prop should be well thought of. Being the artists that you all are, and how each of you have different personalities, I think it's best to get your opinions."

"He's got a point, Hyung." Jimin directed his words to Suga.

"Okay. Whatever. Let's get this over with." Suga scanned through the pictures and his eyes got fixated to the sculpture that's half angel and half devil. He's seen this concept before but there's something about the face of the piece that drew him to it. It looks real and full of emotions. Like it's alive.

"Cool right?' JK tapped his back and gestured his eyes to the picture." I wanna meet this artist. I think he's someone with a creepy face and really big body."

"The artist of that particular piece is a girl." The manager said matter-of-factly.

All of them looked at their manager in disbelief.

"Yeah, I know. Some of these pieces are really big and it's hard to imagine to have a girl work that much. But she's one of the company's ace, so it shouldn't be surprising."

Their faces filled with admiration and curiosity. In this line of work that they have, the girls are portrayed as soft, delicate and pretty all the time. They sometimes forget that there are women out there who can do a lot more than what's expected of them.

"Now, let's look at the furniture pieces they have..." The manager continued showing them the portfolio of CGF company and they were all peculiarly stunning. Even the paintings were unbelievably enchanting. They spent another hour discussing the art pieces that they want to be made and the ones that they want from the choices given.

"Okay. I guess this concludes the meeting today. We'll have a meeting with CGF next week and give them these." The manager said holding up the paper that contains the conclusion of their meeting today.

"Can I...tag along?" RM said hesitantly.

The other boys looked at him with wondering eyes.

"You know damn well I love art and stuff like that. I wanna see these pieces in person." he said, answering their unvoiced question.

"I wanna go too!" Jungkook exclaimed with his innocent doe eyes.

"Shall we all go then?" Jin asked who's starting to get curious as well. "Someone should be watching out for Namjoon. He might break everything he touches in there." Jin said followed with his signature windshield laugh while clapping like a seal.

"C'mon boys. You know you'll cause commotion out there. Especially if all of you tag along. We need to arrange a plan for your safety, days before you all go in one place" the manager spoke in protest.

"I wanna go. Just me." RM insisted.

"Fine. Just make sure you wear something that won't stand out. We'll take a few of your bodyguards." their manager agreed hurriedly and walked out the door before anyone else insisted in going.

RM stood up and gestured to walk out the door as well.

"Hey hey hey. Not too fast champ." Jin pointed to RM.

"What?!" RM asked in annoyance.

"Where do you think you're going? You have some tea to spill over these nosy faces." Jin sneered on how meddlesome the boys can be. They long for a slice of normal life after all.

"Why are you so interested in that company? Is it really the art pieces you're curious about?" J-hope asked teasingly.

"Of course! What else should it be??" RM said in defense as he sat back down knowing they won't let this go just yet.

"Chincha? I'm sure this girl artist isn't the point of interest. Right, Hyung?" Jimin added to the tease, making it obvious of how far his malicious brain have gone.

"Whatever. I don't really care what you think this time, okay? I'm an art lover and I'm going there because of art."

The boys smiled at him sheepishly indicating that they are not buying the bullshit. RM just smiled in defeat.