Memoir

He placed the earphones on his bedside table. Once again, he stared at the ceiling as he laid on his back and replayed what happened that night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

His phone has been vibrating in his pocket for the nth time and he's getting annoyed. The other boys were laughing at some of Jin's lame dad jokes. The loudest, J-hope was obviously drunk now with just a few drinks, his face red as hell. He stood up after he bottomed up his third bottle of beer.

"Where are you going, Hyung?" V has always been the clingiest to him amongst the group.

"I'll be quick." He answered, patting V's head.

"His phone has been ringing non stop since we got here." Jimin teased before he could get out the door.

"Oooooh, is it who I think it is? I know who that is, Hyuuung." JK has been drinking the most tonight. He blabbers when he's drunk.

He sneered at them but didn't respond. It will be an endless bickering if he did. The others just let him be. These kids, really. He thought as he stepped out of the door. 

One of their bodyguards outside the door signaled the other one to follow him.

"No. It's fine. I won't go far." He pulled up his mask propped under his chin and lowered his cap. He then walked out the main entrance to look for a much quieter spot, leaving the hesitant bodyguards.

Tomorrow will be one of those rare days off and they decided to come here after a whole day of strat meetings. He planned to get drunk as hell tonight and sleep the whole day after.

I'll just dismiss this as fast as I can and go back. He thought while walking on the street next to the pub. He pulled out his phone when he finally found a quiet spot in front of a restaurant. 

"Yeoboseyo." He finally answered in his low deep voice. This seemed to be the hundredth call from the same number.

"Oppaaa." A flirty voice answered on the other end of the line. "I miss you. I'm free tonight, the other girls are out partying. You can come over." She giggled.

"That's really tempting...but I'm really busy right now." He lied. He just wants alcohol tonight.

"Jinjja? I heard you and the boys are out drinking." Jeez, words do travel fast within the K-pop community.

He sighed before saying anything. "Look, I wanna spend time with the boys. Why don't you go out with the other girls? It would be more fun with their leader, you know."

"Don't you miss me..?" He can imagine her saying that in pout. "I miss your touch Opp--"

"Babe, I gotta go. I'll call you soon, okay? Bye." He then dropped the call in annoyance. Gosh..I only went out with her twice and now she's acting like a girlfriend. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He cringed as he remembered it vaguely. 

He secretly dated quite a number of girls, mostly from the same line of work. It's easier to deal with them since they know exactly what's in store if they weren't careful. He somehow successfully covered up his feelings for this one particular solo artist he had his eyes on even before debut.