Safe With You

Louisa couldn't believe she actually agreed to this. Her heart was pounding as Namjoon pushed the wheelchair she was on. They have to act as unsuspicious as possible.

Although there were only a few people in the halls of the hospital, she couldn't help but get jumpy whenever she saw someone in her peripherals.

She caught a few glances from some of the hospital personnel but none of them said anything. Maybe she was just being too paranoid. Why would anyone pay attention to her?

But then again, she's being accompanied by one of the most notable faces in this country. Maybe it's the reason why she can't calm down. It's like she's doing something illegal.

"Uh excuse me?" A nurse approached them and her heart started beating faster. "I think you're going in the wrong direction."

Louisa looked up to Namjoon. Majority of his face was concealed but she's still nervous if they would recognize him.

Both of them didn't answer the nurse. Fortunately, she did not figure out that they were aiming for the elevator to the ground floor.

"Uhm.." the nurse continued. "The ramp to the rooftop is right this way." She gestured her hand towards the opposite of the lift.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry." Namjoon quickly picked up. "My gir-..my sister wanted some fresh air, guess we lost our way." He carefully modulated his voice. "Thank you." He bowed before turning the wheelchair to the opposite direction.

"I thought we're gonna get busted." Lou sighed in relief. "What are we gonna do now?"

"Let's kill some time on the rooftop for now." He continued as they found the ramp.

"Wow." Louisa gasped as they reached the rooftop. Luckily they're just one floor below the rooftop.

It was adorned by bushes and flower boxes with benches and chairs here and there. Low yellow lights illuminated everything. There was a scarce number of people scattered, barely noticing them.

 There was a scarce number of people scattered, barely noticing them

"It's beautiful here." She exclaimed as fogs of hot breath escaped her mouth. She lightly shivered.

Namjoon parked her wheelchair on a nearby bench where he sat across from her. He removed his plaid shirt and put it over her shoulder.

Lou shifted her gaze from the city lights below to his concealed face that's just inches away from her as he fixes the shirt over her. The low dim light didn't help that much for her to see his eyes that are also staring back at her.

"Namjoon, Sir." She apologetically called. "You don't have to do this."

Here she goes again with the sir. He thought as he tugged his own tshirt down.

His response came late. He knows it's an odd deal but he's not backing down.

"Do you wanna go back to your room?" He lightly threatened knowing exactly what she meant.