26

Jisoo's POV

I was waiting for Jennie like 15 minutes but she didn't came to pick me up. So I literally run to school because I was late. I saw Rosé and Lisa already waiting for me at the gate.

Rosé: yah! Why didn't you pick up my call? And why are you running? Jennie didn't picked you up?

Lisa: stop it Rosé! Let her regain her breath.

Lisa patted my back and give a bottle of water. I drink the water.

Jisoo: thanks.... Jennie didn't picked me up that's why I run to school.

Lisa: huh? Why?

Rosé: well I guess I know the reason.

Me and Lisa looked at her as she pointed behind us. We turned around and saw Jennie parking her car and there's also a girl in the car. They get outside and that girl kissed Jennie's cheeks.

Lisa: this bitch!

Lisa was about to go to her when I stopped her.

Jisoo: not now... let's go to class.

I said before going inside as they followed me. I'm taking deep breaths trying not to cry. My heart clenched painfully. Who is that girl? Is she her new girlfriend? Jennie played with me after all? Or maybe what I'm thinking is wrong. I need to wait for lunch time so I can talk to her in privet.

We are in class but my mind keep on thinking about Jennie and that girl. J checked my phone but she didn't texted me. Her last text is one day ago.

I was so in my thought when Lisa hold my hand. I looked at her.

Lisa: why did you stopped me there?

Jisoo: I don't want you to get in fight. Because I knew that if I let you go to her, you'll surely punched Jennie.

Her eyes softened as she chuckled, I smiled also.

After our class ended we headed to the canteen. I look around to find Jennie.

Rosé: woahh I'm so hungry!

Me and Lisa chuckled.

Lisa: you are always hungry though.

Rosé glared at her. We entered in the canteen and I saw Jennie and that girl with Irene and others. Lisa noticed me staring, she nudged me.

Lisa: go get your food, I'm going to talk to Jennie.

Jisoo: no--

Lisa: aishh I'm not gonna fight, I promise.

She smiled and went to their table.

Rosé: come on Jis... let's go.

Me and Rosé getting our foods but I keep on glancing at their table. I saw Lisa said something to Jennie pointing at me. Jennie just nods still talking to them. Lisa come back with a cold look.

Jisoo: what--

Lisa didn't finished my sentence, she just took her before taking her food stay and went on our table.

Rosé: what happened?

Jisoo: don't know.

I again glanced at Jennie, we eye contacted for a mere second she looked away. What the hell!? Why is she avoiding me!?

I silently eating and sometimes glancing at Jennie.

Rosé: Jisoo are you okay?

Jisoo: hmm yea--

I stopped talking when I saw that girl sit on Jennie's lap. My blood started boil, I went straight to them, pushed her on the floor, everyone gasped.

Jennie: what the hell!!? Skylar you okay!?

She kneeled down checking at Skylar. I grabbed Jennie's collar of her shirt then dragged her out of the canteen.

Jennie: Jisoo what Jisoo you doing!!? Stop dragging me!!

She keep on struggling. I let go of her collar when we reached the roof top.

Jennie: what's wrong with you!?

Jisoo: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JENNIE!? YOU KEEP ON AVOIDING ME! NOT SPEAKING OR VISITING ME!! NOW YOU LET THAT GIRL SIT ON YOUR LAP, FILRTING WITH YOU!

Jennie: chu calm down please. Skylar is.. my cousin. She come here from LA. I'm not avoiding you. I'm just guiding her. I'm busy with here shifting in her apartment. I am sorry chu for making you mad like this.

She said looking down holding me hand tightly. She sounds so guilty that vanish my anger.

Jisoo: you could have told me that earlier. Now see what happened? Everyone's gonna gossip about it.

She looked up at me with teary eyes, hug me tightly.

Jennie: I'll not do it again baby.

She pouted.I smiled at her cute expression.

Jennie: you look really hot when you gets angry.

She smirked. I pecked her lips.

Jisoo: I love you.

Jennie: I love you too.

We heard the bell rang, as we make our way to our class.

_____________________________________